Seeking Looking for an incest game with nice characters and a relateable story (only 3D art please)

benji30

May 10, 2018
I´d be looking for an incest game with a good story and a moderately pace. I don´t want to nail every girl in the game as soon as I´ve met her but get to know her first. Of course there should be explicit content though, I just want a bit of romance and seduction first!

I would be glad for recommendations. :)

Reactions: friden87

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Sisterly Lust - This game is one of the easiest for me to find relatable. Each of the sisters, at first glance, are basic archetypes, you have the virginal saint, the tsundere older sister, and the little sister who is a general Imouto. However, each of them have much deeper characterization behind this. The virginal saint isn't opposed to sex, she's inexperienced with it and scared and the only guy she's ever been close enough with to talk about it is a fucking piece of shit human being. The tsundere older sister has deep seeded psychological reasons not to trust you, and is already going through some shit on her own when you show up, so it's completely natural for her to react to your presence so violently. The Imouto, while still displaying her little sister traits, it seems is the free spirit who's not being allowed to spread her wings and fly. Then you also have the mother character who is a good mom with a sexy secret. On top of that you have non family relief girls, if you so choose, some of which take some smooth operating on your part to get with, others who come for you on their own.

Parental Love - Seeing as you play the father in this, it's only natural that things progress a little differently than in SL. You are reunited with your family after 16 years, fully recovered from the drug addiction that tore you apart and having taken over your father's restaurant chain. You and your once wife are back together as if no time had passed between you. Your daughter's though are a surprise, the first is a gorgeous young woman now, the first sight of her you have is of her ass in workout pants. The other, who barely knew you before you left is a cute gamer girl. Both of them have their own motivations and reasons for why they'll eventually interact with you. And the story is just really fun.

Babysitter - This one has probably the slowest build of the one's I've brought you today. Your MC is the Uncle to an 18 year old moving in with him in the city so that she can become a journalist. Throughout the first couple weeks of her there you spend time with her and get to know her and she you, and eventually things just start getting real. She's always had a crush on you, and you can't ignore how good looking she is. It's a pretty good story, I even go to their current writer for advice whenever I am in need.

I Love Daddy - This is the first incest game I played on here that I really liked. In this one you play as the daughter who's goal is to seduce her titular daddy. The game offers plenty of choices that shape how the story plays out, leading to 10 different endings all revealing something greater about the characters, and some even getting absurdly awesome. It is one of my favourite games still, and well worth the play.

benji30

May 10, 2018
Sisterly Lust - This game is one of the easiest for me to find relatable. Each of the sisters, at first glance, are basic archetypes, you have the virginal saint, the tsundere older sister, and the little sister who is a general Imouto. However, each of them have much deeper characterization behind this. The virginal saint isn't opposed to sex, she's inexperienced with it and scared and the only guy she's ever been close enough with to talk about it is a fucking piece of shit human being. The tsundere older sister has deep seeded psychological reasons not to trust you, and is already going through some shit on her own when you show up, so it's completely natural for her to react to your presence so violently. The Imouto, while still displaying her little sister traits, it seems is the free spirit who's not being allowed to spread her wings and fly. Then you also have the mother character who is a good mom with a sexy secret. On top of that you have non family relief girls, if you so choose, some of which take some smooth operating on your part to get with, others who come for you on their own.

Parental Love - Seeing as you play the father in this, it's only natural that things progress a little differently than in SL. You are reunited with your family after 16 years, fully recovered from the drug addiction that tore you apart and having taken over your father's restaurant chain. You and your once wife are back together as if no time had passed between you. Your daughter's though are a surprise, the first is a gorgeous young woman now, the first sight of her you have is of her ass in workout pants. The other, who barely knew you before you left is a cute gamer girl. Both of them have their own motivations and reasons for why they'll eventually interact with you. And the story is just really fun.

Babysitter - This one has probably the slowest build of the one's I've brought you today. Your MC is the Uncle to an 18 year old moving in with him in the city so that she can become a journalist. Throughout the first couple weeks of her there you spend time with her and get to know her and she you, and eventually things just start getting real. She's always had a crush on you, and you can't ignore how good looking she is. It's a pretty good story, I even go to their current writer for advice whenever I am in need.

I Love Daddy - This is the first incest game I played on here that I really liked. In this one you play as the daughter who's goal is to seduce her titular daddy. The game offers plenty of choices that shape how the story plays out, leading to 10 different endings all revealing something greater about the characters, and some even getting absurdly awesome. It is one of my favourite games still, and well worth the play.
Wow, thank you so much for your detailed list! I will check them out as soon as possible :)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Dating my daughter has a slow progress, it creates a romance first. And there are few other girls as the game goes, all avoldable.

Dual family has a even better romance, it would be almost boring, if the story wasn`t so good. Sadly, the last version i played (1 year ago) had almost no sex scenes. Still i cant think in a better game for your description. You can choose to play as the son (to date the mother), of the father (to date the daughter).

Those are the only ones i can reemmber now that best fit your critirea , but you can check this site, usually it has the lastest incest games ?