Identify Looking for an indie corruption game

RavenKnit

Nov 22, 2018
Hi , I'm looking for a rpgm-type corruption game that was posted as a link in one of the threads but doesn't have a thread of its own. It's not a Japanese game - some kind of western indie I think.

The premise - you're an evil mage bastard (male originally) rejuvenated into a female body. You want to take revenge (ofc) and you start by taking over this village.

Real good variety of corruption scenes. First corruption was implanting a magical seed of sorts to corrupt a female adventurer. There's multiple different scenes corrupting the village women in different ways culminating in sacrificing the rest of the village to summon a succubus. The game is ongoing so it stops there last I played, so I wanted to see if it had progress.

Very generic name, something like 'corrupt mage' . Any ideas? Or better yet, a link?

Reactions: Blood Fiend Aatrox
Jul 1, 2018
Looking for this one too, no idea where it went.
The only thing I remember distinctly as a unique item is the Seed of Corruption doesn't seem to show up anywhere when I look it up though, probably because it's such a generic term.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018
Hay got an update here, I just found the game, it's called Immoral sorceress, and the f95 page no longer exists as far as I can tell but I found

Reactions: pizzacat