Seeking Looking for an NTR Game where the girl actually wants to cheat

Iatneh

Jan 15, 2019
It's in the title : I'm looking for an ntr-based game (it can be with a female or male protag), where the girl is actually the one with an ntr fetish (in the sense that she wants to cheat on her boyfriend/husband, not that she wants him to cheat on her, and of course without him knowing).

It can be from the beginning (like you play as a girl who starts seeking someone to cheat with) or be a slow burn (like she gets seduced and realises she really wants to do it).

I'm also open to familly NTR games (you know like a mom/sister neglecting her son/brother to have sex, for example I know that in Curse of Pleasure the female protag starts to actually like neglecting her brother at some point).

So if you have any recommendations, don't hesitate ! Even if it doesn't exactly corresponds to what i'm looking for.

Iatneh

Jan 15, 2019
It depends on what you exclude from this. There's a lot of NTR that starts with blackmail and ends in consensual gangbangs. But here's one where you can just cheat.

https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-eva-kiss.2633/
Yeah the specific kind I'm looking for would be without blackmail, with a girl that just wants to cheat in the first place (for any reason, it could be her fetish, she just wants to make her bf/husband sad, she thinks she was cheated on so she decides to get revenge etc etc).

And yeah I checked this one out before but I'm not a big fan of the artstyle sadly, though the concept looked cool to me.