Identify Looking for an old game about a father mc who came back town.

hellboy626

Oct 31, 2017
I don't remember much all i can remember about the story is:
Mc is a dad who for some reason left for many years and decided to come back to the city.
I don't know why he left maybe he and the wife divorced but the place mc sleeps in is in the wife and daughters house which is weird...

I guess hes a playboy in his youth because i clearly remember trying to hook up with a young white haired waitress and then mc found out she doesn't know her dad and mc was dating her mother years ago lol and that was the end of the update. what made me remember this part is because unless the game has a good story i normally hold ctrl and jackoff and finding out that maybe mc is the waitress dad made me rewind and read what they were saying.

moms a milf with glasses who has a teacher or a secretary type job i vaguely remember mc visiting her work place and shes wearing a office lady type clothes and mc fucks her on her desk.
has 2 or 3 daughters
youngest daughter isnt too underage/loli the youngest is about the same age as the college girls in becoming a dik i think.

The game mechanics:
Its a Renpy game or unity game??/ dont remember but i remember there's a skip text function
There's a map menu where you can fast travel
Day-noon-afternoon -night time cycles
girls have their own schedule depending on day cycles, you can progress thier storylines by interacting with them just like V.I.R.T.U.E.S

Please help ive been thinking about this game for about a week now and i cant find it anywhere! feels like im going crazy i just imagine playing this game...
I wanna know what happened to the white hair waitress:cry: