Identify Looking for an old game about many and weird transformation fetishes.

dummydummy

May 7, 2017
Hello there.

I'm in a quagmire, it suddenly come to my mind a game i played years ago, but i can remember the name or much of it other then few key points.
It's driving me mad.

Here what i remember.

RPGM graphics with cg.
There is a female protagonist, that you control, she is the only human in a weird town inhabited by monsters/demons or somethings. She is pretty air headed and she is some kind of adopted daughter of dead? (skeleton reaper kind) and live in its house.
In practice the game consist in you going around in weird and dangerous adventure in this town of monsters, they start with you trying to help the denizen in some kind of chore but they end in ridiculous and sexy hijinks and often deadly transformations. Witch force the reaper to resurrect you after cleaning up whatever stupidity and mess you end up with.
A few event i remember:
Trying to help a gargoyle who's stuck guarding the city with an handjob that end with you getting petrified with aheago face;
Trying to help a clown monster in a show, end with you in piece during the magic act, but then the monsters spectators take away your piece as souvenirs.
For some stupid reason you end up as a rug in an inn.
And so on.

The tone was kind of light, with monstrous undertone like a black comedy. In the end of every event the reaper scold you about doing dangerous things with monsters and how much time he as lost looking to clean things up. But the mc is a total air head, and thing everything was fine.

In the end i don't even remember the graphic or cg tho. I'm pretty sure the town was the classic rpg maker, But who knows. So i'm having a real hard time even trying to look for it.
Somebody know about it?