Identify Looking for an old game, that I think was a flash game

Darkwatcher1001

Jul 9, 2018
So I'm pretty sure that the game I'm looking for was a flash game, because it involved a mechanic where when you closed the game, the time would advance. I forget if it was just a set number of hours or if it always ended/started a new day reopening it, but it was a game with a girl who I'm almost 100% sure was a prisoner of some kind. It had an interactive set of mechanics, that is, you could touch her, use foreplay etc, I'm not sure to what extent though. I played this game years ago I know for sure, and I remember thinking about it that I would have to remember it and come back and buy it if it added in the content I was looking for, but I found the time-advancing mechanic of closing the game absolutely fascinating.

All I can remember besides that is my general leftover impressions of the game, why I got rid of it. In general, I prefer if a game has multiple endings/paths, Ala JSKI studio's style, where you can have a rape ending, a break ending, a lovers ending, etc. I'm positive I grabbed this one looking for that, and found that the game was rather bare-bones and still very much in development. Since I have no idea for sure how long ago this was that's probably not very helpful, but it was at least 3 years ago, so it's been around at least that long.
... I think. My brain has the most fantastically annoying habit of just rewriting memories in its own favor, and since you have to close and reopen the game as part of its mechanics, that means I had to have downloaded it from somewhere. But I can't remember if it was available as a purchase, or if I just randomly downloaded it because it was an interactive flash, and that stuff is my jam.