Identify Looking for an Old Pokemon game

Nexter121

Jan 20, 2020
I remember playing this really old Pokemon game where you played as Ash and the plot kinda followed the plot of the Anime but all the pokemon were semi anthropomorphic, I can't remember the name or anything else

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
I remember playing this really old Pokemon game where you played as Ash and the plot kinda followed the plot of the Anime but all the pokemon were semi anthropomorphic, I can't remember the name or anything else
Pokemon Ash Grey follows the anime but I don't know if that is the one. There is also Pokémon Ecchi Version which can be found on f95zone.

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
There is also Pokemon Girls Hunter.

Jul 1, 2022
Pokemon hentai might be what u are refering.It is made by humbird0 and yes it follow the original anime plot with some changes and morph pokemon girl.But sadly it is cancled(mainly because he doesnt have time to update the game anymore).
but anyway if u want to download it, you could find it at humbird0 site

Nexter121

Jan 20, 2020
Pokemon hentai might be what u are refering.It is made by humbird0 and yes it follow the original anime plot with some changes and morph pokemon girl.But sadly it is cancled(mainly because he doesnt have time to update the game anymore).
but anyway if u want to download it, you could find it at humbird0 site
Ah yes this is exactly it, sucks that it got cancelled but looking at his newer posts, he created a new flash video about Pokémon so that's cool and it seems like he's making sprites for Sally so hopefully that goes somewhere.