Identify Looking for an old-style puzzle game.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I'm trying to remember a [hentai] puzzle/logic game I played. Not a jigsaw puzzle type game, but rather a logic type. It had several girls (each with little bits of story and a small gallery of pictures) and to unlock pictures in the gallery for each of those girls you had to beat several logic-based levels. The premise of those levels is:

1. You get a field that has several figurines/blocks representing one of the girls.

2. Your objective is to move the blocks representing the same girl around (they typically reside far away from each other) and connect them together to remove them from the field. The stage is cleared when all the "girl" blocks are removed from the field.

3. The field is filled with obstacles, such as ice tiles (the blocks slide across that tile without stopping), or specific blocks you can move around (they looked like police cars, I think) to help move the "girl" blocks around.

4. Each level had several stages to beat, and there were several levels that increased in difficulty as you progressed. The total number of stages in the game was rather large: most likely over 100.

The game itself was rather small in size - I think it was maaaybe around 150MB (in other words, no gigabytes of data) -, and either was OR looked like one of them PC-98 era games. I also remember that I had 3 installments of it, meaning the game had sequels rather than being a one-and-done kind.