Identify Looking for an older game

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
I can't remember if the game was for QSP or if it was in RAGS but I remember you Play as a guy in a high-rise/tower it had people you could interact with, on each floor, there was like living quarters, and the lower levels had a factory that people worked at, different times of day the people would be in different places, and then if you tried going to the stairwell to access the other side of the building there were monsters/demons and if you got to the basement there was a group of people belonging to a cult, if you lost to the demon/monsters it would either rape you near death, or just kill and eat you, if you died it was game over, except if you made friends with any of the other residents, your Spirit would wake up and you would be that person now, instead of a game over, I played this game like 4 to 6 years ago, and the HDD it was on died, and I've spent the last 9 months trying to find it, but I just can't seem to remember it's name or where I got it from. any help would be appreciated. thanks and sorry for the wall of text

Reactions: WetOniichan

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
I'm still looking, close to 10 months now, lol if I dew every find it I'll let you all know as well so it doesn't remain a secret foreverly ever