Identify Looking for an older rpg type game with a clothes change aspect

MatthianV9

May 11, 2018
Hey all my fellow degenerates,

I'm currently looking for what I remember to be an older rpg type of game. In the game you started off as a man and you went with a saint type lady and there was turn based combat. What I liked about the game is that there were specialized weapons for the characters and varying levels of loot. The clothes and armor you found changed the appearance of the characters in the game. You could save up money and buy a home and even marry certain girls from around the world. It was a 2d game. There were levels of affection AND lust within that changed how the female characters reacted. I also remember there being quests I think. There were also varying classes that you could change for the main character that affected his stats in combat and in the actual world ifI remember correctly. I've checked all the tags I can think of and am unable to find this game. Kinda throwing this request out hoping someone somewhere on this site has any ideas on what to do or maybe just knows the exact game I'm referring to.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section or if I committed some grievous mistake by posting this, and thanks in advance. <3

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Maybe you'll have better luck if you describe the appearances of the characters and the sexual action that made an impression on you.