[S>Writer] Unpaid Looking for an opportunity as writer

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Skills:
- What are you good at?
I can write: Creative stories, specially in school, college, corruptions themes.

Preferred method of contact:
- DM on F95 or discord

Employment Type & Rates:
- Currently I'm willing to provide my service at free of cost. No need to pay. :)

Availability:
- Any

Work Samples:
- This is my first time. So quite excited to start of.

Additional comments:
- Can't promise you an extraordinary writing. But can dedicate enough time and try my best

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Hi, I would send you a PM, but I'm new here at f95 and I haven't enough posts.
I'm currently working on a free-to-play sex-comedy old-school VN and I decided that I will need to build a good team to make an enjoyable product. I wanted to finish a demo of the game before starting the recruitment, but since I'm not an English mothertongue I'm falling horribly behind schedule.
So I'd greatly enjoy the help of a second writer to fix my broken English, give life to the characters and make my dialogues sound, if not natural (the humor is a bit of the absurd kind) at least fluent and entertaining.

- setting: An unusual US boarding school (it includes both a small college and a high school), built in a former middle-age monastery that was transported across the Atlantic for mysterious reasons. The novel takes entirely place during Summer Break, with only a handful of teachers and students present.
- POV character: a former European security tech turned History teacher in his mid 30s. At his first job, he's very confident and competent but still easily embarrassed by the peculiar sexual openness he'll find in this school.
- theme: comedy and mystery with a bit of gothic to spice up things
- story: there are 5 love interests, each will give a unique perspective to the story. The idea is that the MC is called to help the Dean to solve a big problem: her daughter has been accused of stealing and she needs somebody not involved int school politics to investigate the matter before the scandal will force her to resign. But the plot quickly deepens to the school's dark past, with alleged ghosts, alleged curses and ancient feuds that need to be resolved.
- sex: voyeur, groupsex, teen (students), mature (teachers), lesbian, incest (sister-brother and in a remote future mother-daughter, neither involving the POV character), romance, swinging/sharing
- art style: undefined, since I will not be the final artist. I'm making placeholder 3DCG art in DAZ, but they are way too outdated and subpar.

If you think you might be interested you can PM me and I'll send you a link to my current work so you can get a better idea. I should have a Discord account somewhere but I'll need time to find the access codes.

Reactions: Sod!

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Hi, I would send you a PM, but I'm new here at f95 and I haven't enough posts.
I'm currently working on a free-to-play sex-comedy old-school VN and I decided that I will need to build a good team to make an enjoyable product. I wanted to finish a demo of the game before starting the recruitment, but since I'm not an English mothertongue I'm falling horribly behind schedule.
So I'd greatly enjoy the help of a second writer to fix my broken English, give life to the characters and make my dialogues sound, if not natural (the humor is a bit of the absurd kind) at least fluent and entertaining.

- setting: An unusual US boarding school (it includes both a small college and a high school), built in a former middle-age monastery that was transported across the Atlantic for mysterious reasons. The novel takes entirely place during Summer Break, with only a handful of teachers and students present.
- POV character: a former European security tech turned History teacher in his mid 30s. At his first job, he's very confident and competent but still easily embarrassed by the peculiar sexual openness he'll find in this school.
- theme: comedy and mystery with a bit of gothic to spice up things
- story: there are 5 love interests, each will give a unique perspective to the story. The idea is that the MC is called to help the Dean to solve a big problem: her daughter has been accused of stealing and she needs somebody not involved int school politics to investigate the matter before the scandal will force her to resign. But the plot quickly deepens to the school's dark past, with alleged ghosts, alleged curses and ancient feuds that need to be resolved.
- sex: voyeur, groupsex, teen (students), mature (teachers), lesbian, incest (sister-brother and in a remote future mother-daughter, neither involving the POV character), romance, swinging/sharing
- art style: undefined, since I will not be the final artist. I'm making placeholder 3DCG art in DAZ, but they are way too outdated and subpar.

If you think you might be interested you can PM me and I'll send you a link to my current work so you can get a better idea. I should have a Discord account somewhere but I'll need time to find the access codes.
Thank you for the proposal. Quite interesting concept.

Sorry, but I've already taken up a project. But I'll be happy to work with you in future projects if required. :)

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Good luck with your project, then! :)
My game (but I hope soon I won't call it only "my" game) is not going to be finished anytime soon: it'll be quite big and maybe it'll be part of a series, so if one day, in the distant future, you'll be free you can always come and check on us!

Reactions: Sod!