Identify looking for an rpg maker style game i played a few months ago

bigmacreejr

Oct 21, 2018
im looking for an rpg maker game (i think it was it may have been unity or wolf rpg, idk, it was just rpg top down style)
i played it around 2-4 months ago , and i dont remember a whole lot other than it had a female mc (may have been a princess or a knight) and there was a slums section you could get to without getting far in the game, and in there there was a bunch of houses with cracks with a narrow path way between the houses to go back further into them, and in one of the houses theres a guy who seems like it would cause an h scene, but he turns out to be relatively nice.
the games femalew mc wasnt busty, but i cant remember if shes flat chest or a average size, but i think she had smaller breasts. and she wasnt tall, but i cant remember if she was short, but she wasnt tiny like a kid or anything, i think she was just average height or kinda small.
thats all i can remember about this game, any help would b appreciated
[btw, this is my first ever post on here, so if i seem to have gone on for too long, or broke a rule or something like that, im sorry]

bigmacreejr

Oct 21, 2018
okay, so i know this description makes it seem like any other erorpg game, but i wanted to provide as much details i remember as possible, i even just quickly made up in paint what the slums look like from what i remember, im not an artist but i drew it almost exactly the same layout the game had it as the slums is all i really remember