Identify Looking for an RPGM alien parasite h-game but can't find it.

May 9, 2020
It was on here a few months ago to the best of my knowledge but it was still in its very earliest of stages with like only 4 or 6 scenes and you could only go from the crashed ship/ asteroid crater area to a camping spot and to a local town that was weary of the strange alien parasite creature.

Upon the parasite crash landing I think it traveled to the planet either by a space ship or by an asteroid, either way some locals were camping near-by, heard/ saw and felt tremors from the crash that leaves a crater, and then the parasite alien takes control of a dead person effectively at first making the person a zombie, then transmits itself to a dog to enter the town without anyone noticing and all together I can't remember how many scenes there was exactly at this point but there was at least between 4 to 6 scenes.

I'd like to know how much farther by now the developer has gotten with it but unfortunately for some reason searching for it on here won't bring it up all that easily because I don't even remember the name of this game. I appreciate the help if anyone can remember it.

May 9, 2020
Only one that comes to mind is Invasive Species .
Now, see, that's exactly what I was thinking about/ looking for, except it wasn't HTML/ text-based. It was made in RPGM style with a village and all those things and I'm 100% certain that that's the exact title match.

Now I'm wondering if for some reason it got removed from the site, either that, or I had some extremely Mandela Effect strange deja vou where such a thing existed in another reality. Which is just completely insane. lol