Seeking Looking for an rpgm/japanese rpg game where pc is a femboy/cute boy that gets fucked

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Exactly as my title says im looking for a game where the player character is male, preferably a cute one (doesnt actually have to exactly be trappiest of femboys just cute). Going through the game (can be fantasy or anything really) and gets fucked in various way. Mostly gay if possible but females fisting/pegging him can be fine too.

Games like:

Crossdressing in Camelot
LeGendery Strangers
Holy kingdom Rascal
Make lots of money with sex
Tales of Androgyny
Welcome to Albion!
Lilith's throne
Corruption of Champions 1&2
Troubles in Tainted Space (TiTS)

Last edited:

Phaseus

Jan 18, 2019
Have you tried ? It's not exactly completed, but you get to choose your actual gender about 2 minutes into the game. Plays like a more peaceful version of TiTS. MC can be male/trappy with gay encounters. Unfortunately there's only about 2 hours of gameplay, but the art is nice.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Have you tried ? It's not exactly completed, but you get to choose your actual gender about 2 minutes into the game. Plays like a more peaceful version of TiTS. MC can be male/trappy with gay encounters. Unfortunately there's only about 2 hours of gameplay, but the art is nice.
oo I see, im interested. Also thank you for mentioning TiTS, i probably should also add that to the games ive played

Reactions: Phaseus

Phaseus

Jan 18, 2019
oo I see, im interested. Also thank you for mentioning TiTS, i probably should also add that to the games ive played
Np. Fair warning- development has been on hiatus for a long time. It's most likely dead, though I don't know if it's ever been confirmed by the dev. What is there is pretty good, though.

Last patreon update was back in December 2020, and the devs have been extremely quiet on Patreon.

EDIT: Fixed missing part of the post. Internet cut out last night and somehow only part of the post got through.

Last edited: