Seeking Looking for an RPGmaker game that is kinda isekai'ish

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
Hey there it has been a few years since i played this game and i can't find it anywhere on this site despite trying what tag combinations i could remember for it. Not sure if this should be under seeking or identifying, hope that isn't too much trouble.

Basically in this game a brother and sister duo were teleported to this fantasy medieval place and were tasked with either taking out a demon king/queen. The problem i have is i can't recall what tag combinations were used with that game, assuming the game hasn't been deleted.

Some of the other things in the game i remember was that in the guild hall there was a trap quest where you had to either infiltrate a slave market and/or rescue slaves from said market only to be ambushed and sold as slaves your self. Though with that quest there was the possibility that only one of the siblings was sold. Another quest i remember was that in the backyard of a church you had groups of people having sex and if you fought them and kept losing you would lose your clothing and eventual the duo would be raped and in the morning they would be found and immediately hanged in the town square. Another quest i remember, though it may not have been a quest as opposed to a repeat NPC interaction event in which a noble decides to hire either the brother or sister as a maid, and yes if it was the brother he would wear a maid dress. After 3 or 4 interactions that sibling would decided to stay with the noble after being corrupted by the sex with the noble leaving you with only the other sibling.

The tags i think were used were turn-based combat, loli, shota, corruption, sissification, or at least some combination of those. Even then i don't remember exactly what the tags were, but any assistance to helping me find this game would be appreciated.