[R>Programmer] Looking for an Unreal Dev

Krampus Kreations

Aug 18, 2020
Project Title: Paradise Prison (or something similar). Male protagonist makes a deal to avoid prison which involves living on an island for the rest of his life. It's a fantasy island where wealthy, high profile people go to fulfill their ultimate desires in complete privacy. But there's a twist. Actually, a couple of them...

Game type: UE 5.2 visual novel style game. VN's have done very well in terms of popularity and income. With UE, we can play the story realtime with some gameplay elements while still keeping the scope of the game within reason. VN style dialogue, real time sex animations, and a variety of cinematic cutscenes. Open to any and all ideas, nothing here is written in stone.

Timeframe: Playable demo in 6-8 months.

Current status: Character pipeline is complete (daz-blender-UE). Many assets have been purchased including the landscape environment, buildings, characters, some clothing, hairstyles, and other props. I can do basic animation but will improve quickly so we don't have to rely entirely on premade animations. I've spent a lot of time in Blender, just started learning UE about a year ago.

Developer:
I haven't done many renders recently. I've been too focused on learning UE, but here is some older stuff:

Looking for:
- UE Dev with some basic blender skills that can also make (or learn to make) environments.

Employment Type:
- Split revenue share.

Work commitment and Division of labor:
- Must be able to work at least 30 hours per week. I usually put in more, but I can always do at least 30. I feel I can best contribute through character creation, animation, storyline, lighting, and art direction. Your part will be mainly UE programming, optimization, and environment creation. Of course these responsibilities will overlap.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: krampuskreations

Additional comments:
- I realized that many games are never finished so I'm intentionally keeping the scope small(er) with a target audience of VN enthusiasts. I want to make something with a strong story, appealing scenery, beautiful women, and lots of sex (vanilla and light bondage).

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Box_Trigger

Jun 28, 2023
Hi! I would like to join. but my knowledge of blueprints is only 20% and trying to learn more about it and of course I understand game engines, because I used unity for 8 months without template coding while making the game and after that I decided to change my engine from unity to unreal. I don't know but I can say that my environment placement is very good. If you want to know how my environment placement or decoration is, please check DarkZone dev on itch io. I am part of the developers there.