[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for animator / puppeteer (Flash, Toonboom, etc.)

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
546697_pt.jpg

Project:
Paprika Trainer

Developer:
Exiscoming

Looking for:
An animator / puppeteer who can animate still images.

Employment Type:
Commission(s)

Work commitment:
1 animation per month.

Preferred method of contact:
PM me or leave a reply in this thread. If possible, include your work as an example.

Job Description:
Hey all, I'm looking for an animator who can turn 2d still images into animations for my upcoming game Paprika Trainer.
If you yourself or anyone you know is interested, then get in touch and we might be able to work out a few commissions.
The program can be of your own choosing. I've used Flash and ToonBoom in the past, but as long as you can export as a .mov file it should be fine.

Images in question:
These are the two images I'd like animated. Unfortunately, I lost contact with my current animator so I'm looking for someone to do the last 2 animations for the game.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Here is an example of one of the current animations ingame:

Last edited:

Pikant

Lead Spine animator for LOK Rebirth
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I'm honestly impressed by the art. Are all the pieces already separated and ready for animation or would one need to repaint the parts? If they're ready and you just need one animation a month, I could be interested.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hey there Pikant. The image has been divided into a few separate layers, but it would require additional painting. I'm trying out Toonboom, so I know what to ask of my artists in the future when commissioning art for animations.

RenatoSs

Jul 31, 2020
..maybe I could help, if there's still need for it.
Have to see what exactly you have in there, in those psd files, to get an idea of the amount of work and if that is something I could do. Probably it will look a little different from what you have there, because of the way I do them, soft I use. Maybe you could PM or something, because I can't seem to find a way to do it, too new around to have those ''powers'' my guess or I'm just lost.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
..maybe I could help, if there's still need for it.
Have to see what exactly you have in there, in those psd files, to get an idea of the amount of work and if that is something I could do. Probably it will look a little different from what you have there, because of the way I do them, soft I use. Maybe you could PM or something, because I can't seem to find a way to do it, too new around to have those ''powers'' my guess or I'm just lost.
Hi Rena, the first wave of commissions has already gone out and I believe I have found an animator. I will keep you in mind in case there's a second round of commissions. Thanks for your interest!