Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
pt.jpg

Project:
Paprika Trainer

Developer:
Exiscoming

Looking for:
Someone an animator / puppeteer who can animate still images.

Employment Type:
Commission(s)

Work commitment:
1 animation per one or two months.

Preferred method of contact:
PM me or leave a reply in this thread.

Job Description:
Hey all, I'm looking for an animator who can turn 2d still images into animations for my upcoming game Paprika Trainer.
If you yourself or anyone you know is interested, then get in touch and we might be able to work out a few commissions.
Having Adobe Animate is a requirement.

Here is an example of one of the current animations ingame:

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Bump, unfortunately my previous animator had to quit due to time constraints, so I'm still looking.
My previous animator has agreed to teach anyone who's interested who has Adobe Animate (Flash). So even if you're new to it, why not drop me a note!

mumulaz

Nov 10, 2017
I might be interested in trying it out.
Can you message me?
Because I don't seem to be able to message you.
It might be because I haven't made any posts in the forum before.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Hmm, seems like heavy use of the puppet and bone tools, which is easier for obvious reason. Frankly he seems to have done a decent job.
Me Personalty I prefer frame-by-frame, can be less smooth at times but it feels more natural in my option, plus you don't get the seam breakage at the joints if you know what you're doing.
Hopefully you got someone to help you because the game's got great potential, if not I'll help you out if you'd like.

Reactions: Uglyvirgin

RoboticRevolt

Feb 4, 2020
Hmm, seems like heavy use of the puppet and bone tools, which is easier for obvious reason. Frankly he seems to have done a decent job.
Me Personalty I prefer frame-by-frame, can be less smooth at times but it feels more natural in my option, plus you don't get the seam breakage at the joints if you know what you're doing.
Hopefully you got someone to help you because the game's got great potential, if not I'll help you out if you'd like.
Yeah, but since he wants already existing art animated, making a puppet with some mesh deformations is the way to go. If you know what you are doing you shouldn't have part's moving out of their proper joint positions.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, but since he wants already existing art animated, making a puppet with some mesh deformations is the way to go. If you know what you are doing you shouldn't have part's moving out of their proper joint positions.
I'm very much aware and that's fine, I was only giving my two cents. Both styles have their pros and cons, that is why they're both still widely used today. Ultimately for quality to ensue it will depend on the level of skill and preference of the animator, and also the overall vibe of the product the client needs.
Having said that, neither style is a problem for me, despite what I said.

Last edited: