Seeking Looking for Anime, RPG, Corruption, Monsterization, Pregnacy games

ZeroHunter13

Jun 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm looking for games with:

Anime style, RPG, Corruption, Monsterization / Demonization by corruption or defeat or Game Over, Pregnacy, Mind Control, Monsters, Femele Protagonist...... specifically.

Secondary but not less important:

Rape, Virgin, Multiple Endings, Fantasy, Breeding, Hypnosis, Slave.

Well I think that's good, if you can help me with your recommendations I'll apreciate it. <3

Last edited:

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
I think tsukinomizu games have most of things you are looking for
Or maybe rpg games from acerola too, but those are less focused on rpg (they are easy edpecially if you go naked), but have far better cg and voiced
About tsukinomizu games i highly recommend naedoko demon's ground that is translated, but you won't find it here because rule 7 (loli MC)
About acerola games treasure hunter claire is rhe best in my oppinion
Anyway, if you are a fan of this kind of things probably you already know about those xD

ZeroHunter13

Jun 3, 2019
I think tsukinomizu games have most of things you are looking for
Or maybe rpg games from acerola too, but those are less focused on rpg (they are easy edpecially if you go naked), but have far better cg and voiced
About tsukinomizu games i highly recommend naedoko demon's ground that is translated, but you won't find it here because rule 7 (loli MC)
About acerola games treasure hunter claire is rhe best in my oppinion
Anyway, if you are a fan of this kind of things probably you already know about those xD
Thanks I'll give them a try, treasure hunter looks very good.
I hope someone more comes with other recommendations <3