[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Looking for anime-style 2D artist for established project

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hello! I'm Bawdy Baron, the designer/writer/programmer for Devilish Business and Thunderous Business and I'm looking for an artist.

Project:
Devilish Business is a VN/Dating Sim made with Ren'Py. You play as a recent high-school graduate with big plans for the summer, but a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger will change your life forever.

Developer:
I'm the sole developer of Devilish Business and Thunderous Business. You can find them on their F95 pages linked above or on my .

Looking for:
The artist for Devilish Business has become too busy with larger, more important, projects to continue working on it, so I'm looking for someone who can emulate their style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Employment Type:
Paid.

I'm open to either commissions or working out some kind of partnership/revenue sharing. As it currently stands, Devilish Business is essentially complete from a writing/developing standpoint (with existing plans for 2 content expansions once the current version has all of its art) so 100% of my current revenue will be spent on art.

Work commitment:
Long term, but I'm flexible with time commitment depending on cost and availability.

Preferred method of contact:
Reply to this thread, or send a PM, with some samples and your terms.

Job Description:
A skilled, anime-style artist to pick up where a previous artist left off. Must be willing to work on art with various fetishes including, but not limited to: incest, harem, lesbian, religion, group sex.

Additional comments:
Bawdy Baron Games is well established (the first version of Devilish Business came out 3 years ago) and I would love to find an artist interested in partnering up for the long-term so that it can continue to grow!

quynehihi

May 20, 2021
Hi
I'm 2D Background Artist
This is my investment Porfolio :
Contact me if you see fit :
email: quynv.job@gmail.com
or discord : wyne219#9461
Thank you very much

forpp

Jul 18, 2021
Hey there,
I'm a 2D artist, and I think I could emulate your previous artist. Here are a couple examples of my work:

If you want, you can contact me here or on Discord forpp#2819
Thanks.