[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for anime style 3d artist

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Project:
- Average Abilities, a parody of the anime and light novel series "Didn't I say to make my abilities average in the next life"
- Currently finished the prologue and starting on chapter 1 (still waiting for the game to be posted on here)
- Want to completely redo the art in the game to match the character design and style of the anime

Developer:
- AnimeKing314
- (Still in review)
- (current game posting)

Looking for:
- 3d artist doing anime style art
- Must be willing to create for a large variety of fetishes

Employment Type:
- Can offer some payment now with the possibility of switching to a share or higher pay once the game gets some success

Work commitment:
- Preferably willing to commit to the full project (currently 11 light novels released with more on the way, I intend to follow the story through the entirety of the series plus adding in some side stories)

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord @josh314151#5817
- Can also contact on here

Job Description:
- Would start by redoing what I already did into 3d anime style followed by creating the rest of the scenes for the game based on descriptions (I'm pretty lenient for how the scene turns out and will give you a lot of artistic freedom)

Additional comments:
- If you're unsure of the type of style I'm looking for, it's something along the lines of what's seen in parody world. Other styles including lifelike are good too (similar to what I've already made), as long as the characters are able to match as close as possible to the characters in the actual series

Screenshots of current game:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Example from the show:
crimson-vow-on-the-move.jpg

aikun2012

Mar 4, 2021
Hi I draw and make 3D anime style art. You're game looks fun and I'd love to model some anime girls! Hit me up thru email, discord, or twitter.
Sample art attached.

Email: tsukinoaikun2012@gmail.com
Discord: aikun2012#0521
Twitter: twitter.com/aikun2012