[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Looking for another team member for scripts and storywriting.

GENAProduction

Feb 5, 2018
I am a coder looking another teammate to help with script/story writing for RenPy. I do have a premise in mind and would like to build from that. Possibly exploring multiple themes and different endings depending on the choices, and it must be realistic.

Last edited:

GENAProduction

Feb 5, 2018
Setting: College, small urban city
Genre: Romantic comedy, Action, and Drama
Themes: Love, Corruption, Loyalty, Betrayal, Greed, Redemption, can add in more
Sexual fantasies and themes: Romantic, BDSM, Non consensual, interracial, swinging, cuckold, exhibitionism, voyeurism, step incest, old and young, prostitution, can add in more

Trying to explore multiple endings for the MC female protagonist character development.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Okay, thanks for letting us know - are these themes optional?

There are some themes that I don't like and try to avoid...

kipikuwa

Jul 24, 2022
I am a coder looking another teammate to help with script/story writing for RenPy. I do have a premise in mind and would like to build from that. Possibly exploring multiple themes and different endings depending on the choices, and it must be realistic.
Hello, I'm a Ren'py Programmer/Script Writer and would like to work with you in your project, my current and still growing skills are:
1. copy and paste your story into Ren'Py dialogue format.
2. add Backgrounds, Characters and CG images.
3. Add transitions (normal or costume).
4. Create simple animations.
5. Create single screens like maps, clickables, chapter titles ...
6. I'm pretty good with variables, conditions, flags and general python code.
7. manage story branching, choices and multiple endings.
8. Text tags and format.
9. Implanting day/lunch/night time system for game.
10. General photo editing (specially when it comes to reducing the project size).
11. Video and sound editing.
12. I can work with Github and if you want i can help setup your Github repo.
13. I've also learned to work with Godot game engine and have some experience in Pixel Art.
And much much more...

If you are interested to work with me you can contact me
Discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or Gmail:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GENAProduction
Aug 4, 2018
Hello there.
I can write, mostly short stories and essays, when I want/have to, but it's not my favourite thing to do. I could definitely help you with ideas and dialogue. I am bilingual Italian/English. I teach English and I work as a text editor, translator and proofreader. I've never edited a ren'py script directly, but I'm willing to learn fast.
Take care

PxGames

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Hello there.
I can write, mostly short stories and essays, when I want/have to, but it's not my favourite thing to do. I could definitely help you with ideas and dialogue. I am bilingual Italian/English. I teach English and I work as a text editor, translator and proofreader. I've never edited a ren'py script directly, but I'm willing to learn fast.
Take care
I need some ideas and I'll need a proofreader in the future, we can chat on Discord if you have time. Mine is JPace#9573