Looking for anyone with VR and interest in multiplayer sex game.

Pan98

Jan 21, 2023
Just looking for like minded people who own a VR setup, love sex games and don't mind them being multiplayer. Some choises for games Vrchat, Just futanari

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021
Just looking for like minded people who own a VR setup, love sex games and don't mind them being multiplayer. Game im talking about is named Just Futanari, game with very little players. Game is one on one, Futa on Futa sex in VR. Game has free demo that you can try. If Interest to the game rises and you are willing to play with me, Im even willing to gift the full game to few people that are willing to play with me in the future.
So you are looking for E-femboys to have virtual sex with you?

Pan98

Jan 21, 2023
So you are looking for E-femboys to have virtual sex with you?
Could put it that way sure. Can be anyone, Pansexual Switch here so both ways interested. Just got VR again recently since last headset stopped working awhile ago. Game honestly fun but very niche and has no one playing. Not the best VR game, but i like the game.

Sep 22, 2021
Could put it that way sure. Can be anyone, Pansexual Switch here so both ways interested. Just got VR again recently since last headset stopped working awhile ago. Game honestly fun but very niche and has no one playing. Not the best VR game, but i like the game.
E-sex is difficult to find even with femboys, i wish you luck.

Pan98

Jan 21, 2023
Hihi, find anyone to play with yet? I tried sending a PM, wouldn't let me ^^; Pan98
Only few people over all. But gladly friending more people. Also gotten really into Vrchat ERP side. Ill drop here my steam friend code 1577132929. Feel free to add