[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Looking for artist for an ambitious project [Closed]

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Project:

- Extra Life

-The current prototype of the game has a lifespan of several hours at the moment, I've been looking for a 2D Artist for so long that I've continued to progress in my project without knowing if anyone would ever join me.
-Le prototype actuel du jeu a une durée de vie de plusieurs heures actuellement, je cherche un Artiste 2D depuis tellement longtemps que j’ai continué à avancer dans mon projet sans savoir si quelqu’un me rejoindrait un jour.

Synopsys Eng
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Synopsis fr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:

- Myself/Moi-même
-I started to develop this project on my own about 1 year ago.
-J’ai commencé a développer ce projet seul depuis environ 1 an.

Looking for:

-I am imperatively looking for a 2D artist in a manga style if possible who would like to embark on an ambitious project.
-Je recherche impérativement un artiste 2D dans un style manga si possible qui aurait envie de se lancer dans un projet ambitieux.

Employment Type:

-Unpaid at first, the project will then be presented on Patreon when a demo meets the quality criteria I have set for myself. If the project is a success, each and every artwork will of course be paid.
- Non payé pour commencer, le projet sera ensuite présenté sur Patreon quand une démo répondra aux critères de qualités que je me suis fixé. Si le projet est un succès, chacun des artworks sera bien évidemment payé.

Work commitment:

- This project is a long-term project, if you want to embark on a long adventure do not hesitate! Personally I work on this project every day, a little during the week and several hours a day on weekends, I don't necessarily expect the same thing from the person who will join me but just that they are regular in their work.
- Ce projet est un projet sur du long terme, si vous avez envie de vous lancer dans une longue aventure n’hésitez surtout pas ! Personnellement je travail sur ce projet tous les jours, un peu en semaine et plusieurs heures par jour les weekends, je n’attends pas forcement la même chose de la personne qui me rejoindra mais juste qu’elle soit régulière dans son travail.

Preferred method of contact:

-You can contact me preferably via discord but you are free to use F95 if you wish. | Random#5416
-Vous pouvez me contacter de préférence via discord mais libre à vous de passer par F95 si vous le souhaitez.

Job Description:
-La personne qui postule devra être capable de dessiner les sprites des personnages, les customs background et si jamais elle peut aussi dessiner les décors ce serait un gros plus. Mais je suis conscient que j’en demande beaucoup. Merci a tous ceux qui liront ma demande jusqu’au bout et j’espère pouvoir travailler avec vous le plus tôt possible !

The person who applies should be able to draw the sprites of the characters, the customs backgrounds and if he can also draw the sets it would be a big plus. But I am aware that I am asking for a lot. Thank you to everyone who will read my request to the end and I hope to be able to work with you as soon as possible!

Additional comments:
-First of all I would like to point out that this is my first serious project, the story has been carefully thought out and I would like to propose a different experience of eroge through this project. I thought above all of an interesting story and the sexual scenes that will come will serve to reinforce the scenario.
So to sum up, it's not a game with just ass for ass, but I hope for a story that will captivate you
To talk about my personal experience, I make tutorials on Youtube exclusively dedicated to Renpy, because I try at the same time to develop its French community

-Avant toute chose je tiens a précisé qu’il s’agit de mon premier projet sérieux, l’histoire a été mûrement réfléchie et j’aimerais au travers ce projet proposer une expérience différente de l’eroge. J’ai pensé avant tout à une histoire intéressante et les scènes à caractère sexuel qui viendront serviront à renforcer le scénario.

Donc pour résumer il ne s’agit pas d’un jeu avec juste du cul pour du cul, mais j’espère bien une histoire qui vous captivera

Pour parler de mon expérience personnelle, je réalise des tutoriaux sur Youtube exclusivement dédié à Renpy, car j’essaye par la même occasion de développer sa communauté Française

2019-11-16 22_08_17-Window.png 2019-11-16 22_09_16-Window.png 2019-11-16 22_09_36-Window.png 2019-11-16 22_10_31-Window.png

Last edited:

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I'm here to close the recruitment of a 2D artist. I think I have found the right person. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my recruitment request, and thank you to everyone who sent me a private message.

I would like to share with you a small sample of the work already done and I hope to be able to present you soon with an acceptable demo.

Je viens clore le recrutement d’un artiste 2D. Je pense avoir trouvé la personne idéale. Merci a tous ceux qui auront pris la peine de lire ma demande de recrutement, et merci a tout ceux qui m’auront envoyé un message privé.

J’aimerais vous partager un petit extrait du travail déjà réalisé et j’espère pouvoir bientôt vous présenter une démo acceptable.

before-after.jpg