[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Looking for Artist for H-Game

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
Project:
- I haven't decided on a name yet, but basically I'm creating an H-game using Ren'Py and I need someone to help me with the art.

Developer:
- DM me on here or add me on Discord hoboerotica#8428

Looking for:
- Preferably a 3D artist but potentially a 2D artist.

Employment Type:
- We can discuss but I'm open to any option. Basically if my game get into a good state and gets off the ground I would eventually have a Patreon (hopefully) and I would be more than happy to revenue share from that. Alternatively, if you just want to be paid up front for the specific work then we can discuss that.

Work commitment:
- Mostly part-time. It won't be super intensive time commitment or demand and we can be flexible and reasonable here. No major deadlines or anything.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord hoboerotica#8428

Job Description:
- So I recently downloaded Honey Select 2 and started making characters that I would like to eventually be in the game but I'm having trouble making the next step. That is, how to actually put those characters into scenes. I know that Honey Select 2 comes with a studio program, StudioNEOV2 which apparently can help create these scenes with these characters. I just have no idea how to do it and I haven't found any good tutorials online. So ideally I would want someone to either do this part of the job for me, or maybe to just teach me how to do it myself. I'm more of a hands-on type of learner and would be able to do it best if I could sit down with someone and either have them walk me through something or show me how live. However, if you are not familiar with this program or know of a better or easier way to do it, I am open to alternatives.

Additional comments:
- None ATM

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Я писал про студию уже. Можно почитать. Так же будет ссылка на одну из моих игр, что бы было понятно что и как можно сделать, как в студии так и в Ren'Py. Ещё ссылка на видео по HoneySelect 2, там есть все основы.

I wrote about the studio already. You can read. There will also be a link to one of my games, so that it would be clear what and how can be done, both in the studio and in Ren'Py. Another link to the video on HoneySelect 2, there is all the basics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.