[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for artist for new project

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Project:
- Kingdom of Subversion, a fantasy 2D RPG based around corruption. The player will take control of a short MC, hired by the evil queen of a neighboring kingdom. She will give him the powers to take his revenge for being outcasted and corrupt the royal court. Gaining their trust and turning them from great warriors and adventurers into perverse sex addicted women will get him access to the Queen and then her corruption can begin as well...

Developer:
- Nergal (Patreon: ) (Other work: / )

Looking for:
-2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Long Term

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (Nergal#4891) / Email (please message)

Job Description:
Hey there, I’m Nergal, an adult game developer looking for a talented, committed artist to commission on a monthly basis for my upcoming adult game. I’ve completed two games previously and am currently into my third, looking to start my fourth hopefully with you!

I’m looking for someone who is comfortable drawing character busts with a variety of differing expressions, that really help to bring characters to life! You’ll be designing characters from scratch using descriptions and references provided, so a strong sense of design is a must. You must also be comfortable positioning characters in a variety of sexual scenes and poses.

The game will feature a shorter male protagonist and taller, bustier female characters. So you’ll have to be confident with different body proportions as well. It’s also possible the game will feature humanoid characters (such as elves and cat girls), but also may feature more anthropomorphic or exotic characters. (Note: All characters will be of the legal age.)

In terms of payment, I’m looking to pay as a commission, so I’m looking for an artist who can deliver every month. You’ll be paid your normal commission rate, +X%, up to a maximum of $500 a month (current budget). But this budget will increase as the patreon grows.

Additional comments:
A bit about me:

I’ve been working in the industry since summer 2016. I’ve completed two games, Urban Demons, A Zombie’s Life. And am currently deep into my third, The Solarion Project: / , working with the artist Witchking00. I used to develop in rpg maker, but have since made the change to unity and will be moving forward with this in the foreseeable future.

I’m enthusiastic, hard working and always looking to deliver quality projects for people to really enjoy. I hope you are too! :)

- Nergal

EroHoney

Jun 25, 2020
I'm a 2-d artist with a background in character design, comic work and standard illustration. I'm very interested in learning more about this project, you can contact me at lilcommissions@gmail for examples of my work or my discord EroHoney#9023

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I'm a 2-d artist with a background in character design, comic work and standard illustration. I'm very interested in learning more about this project, you can contact me at lilcommissions@gmail for examples of my work or my discord EroHoney#9023
Can you share some of your work with us? I'm curious! :)

EroHoney

Jun 25, 2020
Can you share some of your work with us? I'm curious! :)
I don't wanna spam with stuff but here's some sketches I've done recently (only do lined/rendered stuff for Patreon currently)
I'm comfortable with futa, chubby, femboys, yuri, bondage, femdom, maledom (done work with all these topics)
lilithbutt.png Luke.png Ly 13.png