[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Unpaid Looking for artist for RPGM bestiality game

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
Project:
- The Cure is the working name of the project.

- Classic family/landlady corruption story in a village in lockdown due to a strange new zoonotic virus. This virus was made by MC's dad/landlady's husband to spread a cure for cancer through a virus. The "problem" is that this virus is an STI and its transitionary host is dogs (and potentially various other animals). With a town on lockdown, upcoming harvest festival, a potential cancer cure and a ticking clock in the form of virus quarantine procedures... Can MC get his family/hosts to fuck the family dog to save the world?

- Game fundamentals: The virus needs to spread at the big harvest festival in 30 days. Male MC spends the first few days getting introduced to characters and to the mechanics of the game. The rest of the days of the month MC wakes up and decides on which character to spend time with during the day. Classic day/night cycle that determines other character locations. MC interacts with characters through dialogue choices which will increase or decrease their trust and lust. Slow corruption and teasing through dialogue that should culminate in some sexy and sometimes reluctant bestiality. If you push too soon, or reveal the cure to your family too early, they will lose trust in you and you will lose the capability to continue their storyline. Lose the trust of too many people and you will get outed as a pervert and the evil corporation will suppress the cancer cure.

- Style influences: Fall: out, Claire's Quest, Summer Time Saga, Bones Tale the Manor, Roundscape, Unforbidden, Resident Evil: Progeny and a few others

- Kinks: Incest, Bestiality, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Creampies, Lesbian, Public Sex, Group sex, Corruption, Teasing...

- Story board 50% complete
- Writing is about 20% complete (please ask if you would like a larger sample of writing)
- Programming 5% complete (framework of house made)
- Art 0% complete.

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
-
I am an experienced writer with a fundamental knowledge of programming languages and rpgm
- Preferably a 2D Artist but fine with a 3d one
- I could use some assistance programming with rpgm as I have made a few rudimentary games with the past editions but am rusty

Employment Type:
- Unpaid as monetization of these taboos is difficult but I am open to the concept of subscribe star or something

Work commitment:
- Part time, one off project over the course of a year or two

Preferred method of contact:
- Through this site initially, then we can discuss your preferred method of communicating

Job Description:

Disappointed with the lack of quality games in this genre?

Do you have a body of work that matches this story that you would like to use in an interactive game? I am open to using it!

Are you an artist lacking a muse? Lets make a sexy, taboo game together fellow pervert!

- Around 30 scenes with a mix of 3 similar looking women, 3 women with different body types, 2 male humans and various dogs with 2 distinct body types. About 10 different backgrounds and 3-4 scenes with crowds.
- Can provide storyboards if needed
- Open to suggestions and adding certain additional kinks (no loli/shota, scat, furry +others)

Additional comments:

Below is an excerpt from the work in progress story. Send me a request if you would like examples of a sex scene.

"Project Zetaw-34 was a pathogen delivering virus that proved to have anti cancer properties developed by Biosyn. Research was halted by CEO Gerald Coppenheimer upon discovery of its world changing possibilities. This research was continued by Geneslicex (CEO Phil Europus) at this location.

"What!? My dad was working on a cancer cure? Delivered by some sort of virus?"

"Affirmative. The cure is completed. Unfortunately it requires a large, complex facility to process for human use."

"A place like Biosyn?"

"Affirmative. After trying futilely to gain access to the required materials at the biosyn facility Dr.Europus decided on a different method of delivery. The virus had demonstrated zoonotic transfer between species. The canine was the most readily available test subjects and the most receptive to the virus."

I looked at Zeus in the cage nearby, watching me talk to the robot attentively.

"Upon infection to the canine host, the virus mutated. Upon infecting a human through airborne means, a human subject will develop cold like symptoms and no cancer fighting benefits."

"So the experiment was a failure?"

"Negative. Not to be deterred from the most valiant cause in human history, your brave and genius father discovered something wonderful!"

Woah did dad have that big of an ego to program this thing to praise him nonstop?

"Upon examining seminal fluids found on the play toy of Zeus, Dr.Europus was able to determine the new nature of the virus. It would lose its cancer fighting capabilities when exposed to air! If given a warm, wet, airless home to grow in then the virus would achieve Dr.Europus' goal."

"Seminal fluid? Isn't that…"

"Upon fresh insertion of seminal fluids into an airless orifice such as stomach, vagina or anus the virus will get a chance to produce the cancer fighting pathogen. Once infecting a human host the virus will once again become transmissible through airborne particles, albeit to a limited capacity."

"…WHAT?!"

"Restate inquiry"

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"Restate inquiry"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?"

"Restate inquiry"

"Let me get this straight. A dog… this dog… Zeus, needs to insert his seminal fluids into the orifice of a human woman in order for a cancer fighting virus to be able to spread?"

"Affirmative."

"O…K… Let me process this."

"I understand processing."

"Can't you just like… Jerk Zeus off and I can drop his… semen in the town water supply or something?"

"The virus contained in his seminal fluid is extremely sensitive and the virus will die almost immediately upon release unless placed in an appropriate growth medium."

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I really like the concept, good luck :)

edit: just curious what engine you are coding it?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: zartus

Liminal_Moggy

Aug 10, 2022
I am interested in doing some light programming for the project. Nothing too serious, more a support role if that is okay. I do want to improve my skills in that regard.

I don't have experience making games, I only really have experience in making general purpose software (system automation, light parsing, CLI application launchers, etc). I don't normally work with GUI toolkits and frameworks as I prefer the command-line for most of my work. If there is anything you have in mind that I can help with, that would be lovely. I've also never worked with RPG Maker before but I am willing to learn.

PS: I don't know if this is the correct way to request to join the project, I very recently signed up so I don't know the unspoken/unwritten rules yet. Please don't lynch me.

EDIT: Also, which version of RPG Maker are you intending to use? As I recall it, there are many different flavors. I also need to be able to run the toolchain on my system (I use linux) so that might cause some issues. If it works on my system however, I have no issue with it.

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
I am interested in doing some light programming for the project. Nothing too serious, more a support role if that is okay. I do want to improve my skills in that regard.

I don't have experience making games, I only really have experience in making general purpose software (system automation, light parsing, CLI application launchers, etc). I don't normally work with GUI toolkits and frameworks as I prefer the command-line for most of my work. If there is anything you have in mind that I can help with, that would be lovely. I've also never worked with RPG Maker before but I am willing to learn.

PS: I don't know if this is the correct way to request to join the project, I very recently signed up so I don't know the unspoken/unwritten rules yet. Please don't lynch me.

EDIT: Also, which version of RPG Maker are you intending to use? As I recall it, there are many different flavors. I also need to be able to run the toolchain on my system (I use linux) so that might cause some issues. If it works on my system however, I have no issue with it.
Hi! Thanks for the offer and I will definitely take you up on it!

I will be using RPGM VX Ace and will start to familiarize myself with the program. From what I saw there are some mods on itch.io that allows you to run it on linux.

I was looking at using Renpy as this type of story probably would be well suited for that program as well but I am already familiar with RPGM and learning a new language is intimidating ahhaha.

Maybe once a bit of a product with placeholders is made an artist will be interested in approaching at that point.

I will focus on the story for the moment and maybe a bit of the rpgm maps/finding a tileset etc...

Let me know if you manage to get the program and if you think you would still like to help!

Liminal_Moggy

Aug 10, 2022
Hi! Thanks for the offer and I will definitely take you up on it!

I will be using RPGM VX Ace and will start to familiarize myself with the program. From what I saw there are some mods on itch.io that allows you to run it on linux.

I was looking at using Renpy as this type of story probably would be well suited for that program as well but I am already familiar with RPGM and learning a new language is intimidating ahhaha.

Maybe once a bit of a product with placeholders is made an artist will be interested in approaching at that point.

I will focus on the story for the moment and maybe a bit of the rpgm maps/finding a tileset etc...

Let me know if you manage to get the program and if you think you would still like to help!
I've looked into some more. If you are willing to handle learning the RenPy language and some Python as well that would be much easier for me to help. I'm already familiar with Python. Looking into it, running RPG Maker VX Ace on my system would be pretty painful and having to run development software to then make development builds through a layer of compatibility would be very difficult and would likely cause a lot of unintended bugs to crop up.

If the game is going to be mostly story-based all the better. If you intend to do something more with a stat based actual RPG, I think libraries already exist to get those things in RenPy as is.

From what I am seeing, it would seem to be far easier to get what you envision with RenPy. From what I am reading from your post, it would seem you intend to do something more story based with branching decisions. Tell me more of what you think.

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
I've looked into some more. If you are willing to handle learning the RenPy language and some Python as well that would be much easier for me to help. I'm already familiar with Python. Looking into it, running RPG Maker VX Ace on my system would be pretty painful and having to run development software to then make development builds through a layer of compatibility would be very difficult and would likely cause a lot of unintended bugs to crop up.

If the game is going to be mostly story-based all the better. If you intend to do something more with a stat based actual RPG, I think libraries already exist to get those things in RenPy as is.

From what I am seeing, it would seem to be far easier to get what you envision with RenPy. From what I am reading from your post, it would seem you intend to do something more story based with branching decisions. Tell me more of what you think.
I agree. It doesn't seem too difficult to use, there's a built in tutorial and stuff...

I will study a bit of programming but it will take time.

Okay I will work on this and leave the request open in hopes of an artist in the meantime.

Thanks for the offer and I will try to keep you updated with progress.

Aug 13, 2022
Hi, Zartus! My name is Versa.
I just read your project that is quite interesting to me and I am a 2d artist so may I ask if you still looking for an artist for the project?
I had some UI and environment skills but most were characters.
Do you have Twitter or Discord?
We can talk more about this.
Thank you so much and have a nice day!

• Yay, new update!

Liminal_Moggy

Aug 10, 2022
I agree. It doesn't seem too difficult to use, there's a built in tutorial and stuff...

I will study a bit of programming but it will take time.

Okay I will work on this and leave the request open in hopes of an artist in the meantime.

Thanks for the offer and I will try to keep you updated with progress.
Much appreciated. Seeing as how Versa131 offered to be an artist for the project, I believe that we can perhaps begin discussing stuff, setting up dev environments, talking about what we are going to really be gunning for and such. Hope that we can all create something fun and enticing.

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
Hi, Zartus! My name is Versa.
I just read your project that is quite interesting to me and I am a 2d artist so may I ask if you still looking for an artist for the project?
I had some UI and environment skills but most were characters.
Do you have Twitter or Discord?
We can talk more about this.
Thank you so much and have a nice day!
Hello Versa131! Amazing news! I like the style of the Loki picture you posted and look forward to discussing the project with you and Liminal_Moggy.

I think discord is pretty secure as a channel of communication if you are both comfortable with that.

I will be out of internet range the next week or so but both of you please message me here or in PM!

I am going to be working on the writing while gone, if either of you message in the next day or two we can set up the next steps.

I would suggest both of you to look up and maybe fiddle around with renpy. I'm not sure if the program would influence the way the art is made but it might be worth checking out.

I ran through the tutorial once and it does seem very intuitive. Going to run through it again when I am back in a week or so.

As for the story layout I was thinking of using Twine to layout the progression of days and the semi branching story paths. If anyone has a better suggestion then let me know!

I can also start looking for some free Renpy assets for the UI and backgrounds and stuff.

I look forward to working on this project! Thank you both for your interest!

Liminal_Moggy

Aug 10, 2022
Hello Versa131! Amazing news! I like the style of the Loki picture you posted and look forward to discussing the project with you and Liminal_Moggy.

I think discord is pretty secure as a channel of communication if you are both comfortable with that.

I will be out of internet range the next week or so but both of you please message me here or in PM!

I am going to be working on the writing while gone, if either of you message in the next day or two we can set up the next steps.

I would suggest both of you to look up and maybe fiddle around with renpy. I'm not sure if the program would influence the way the art is made but it might be worth checking out.

I ran through the tutorial once and it does seem very intuitive. Going to run through it again when I am back in a week or so.

As for the story layout I was thinking of using Twine to layout the progression of days and the semi branching story paths. If anyone has a better suggestion then let me know!

I can also start looking for some free Renpy assets for the UI and backgrounds and stuff.

I look forward to working on this project! Thank you both for your interest!
I prefer to remain off of Discord after all the shenanigans that they pulled with me. I personally use matrix for the bulk of any meaningful communication. I am pretty sure this site has a private messaging system so we can use that for the time being until we find something that satisfies everyone.

Have a nice vacation as well. Don't stress too much about getting everything organized yet, pre-planning and all that.

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
Hello again!

I'm back from vacation and getting ready to discuss our plans and framework!

I've never heard of or used matrix to communicate but I would be open to using it or another secure program like mammoth, telegram, signal or wtv to plan the project.

Let me know what you both think and how we can best plan this out!

Liminal_Moggy

Aug 10, 2022
Hello again!

I'm back from vacation and getting ready to discuss our plans and framework!

I've never heard of or used matrix to communicate but I would be open to using it or another secure program like mammoth, telegram, signal or wtv to plan the project.

Let me know what you both think and how we can best plan this out!
Sure, telegram is a no-go and I've not heard of mammoth and can't find it in my repos nor in F-Droid or the playstore. So there is that. I am reluctant to use Signal because it would give away my real phone number. We can use something like Session (you can get it from getsession.org) because it won't give up any data about any of us. It's pretty secure and rather easy to use for any kind of normal communications.

Btw, where do you intend to put the git repo for all the dev work and such? Also, are you familiar with using git for managing a project because if you're not, I am willing to teach you as you go if you need.

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
Sure, telegram is a no-go and I've not heard of mammoth and can't find it in my repos nor in F-Droid or the playstore. So there is that. I am reluctant to use Signal because it would give away my real phone number. We can use something like Session (you can get it from getsession.org) because it won't give up any data about any of us. It's pretty secure and rather easy to use for any kind of normal communications.

Btw, where do you intend to put the git repo for all the dev work and such? Also, are you familiar with using git for managing a project because if you're not, I am willing to teach you as you go if you need.
Yeah I would also rather not use my real phone number, I don't use any of these apps so I'm not familiar with any. I am open to using session and will download it to test it out.

I am also not familiar with github beyond the concept of sharing work. I could use a quick lesson ahahah.

I think first step would be to set up a timeline the project including time for learning renpy and etc.

lmk what you think our next step should be Liminal_Moggy

Versa131 Lmk if you would be interested in starting character design and we can work on some descriptions!

SukhiX I sent you a pm!

thanks everyone and ttyl

Liminal_Moggy

Aug 10, 2022
Yeah I would also rather not use my real phone number, I don't use any of these apps so I'm not familiar with any. I am open to using session and will download it to test it out.

I am also not familiar with github beyond the concept of sharing work. I could use a quick lesson ahahah.

I think first step would be to set up a timeline the project including time for learning renpy and etc.

lmk what you think our next step should be Liminal_Moggy

Versa131 Lmk if you would be interested in starting character design and we can work on some descriptions!

SukhiX I sent you a pm!

thanks everyone and ttyl
I think a week or two to get familiar with the tooling would be appropriate, once our communication channels are more solid we can also see about making getting you up to speed on git. I can also teach you what I know of python. As I see it so far, RenPy should do us fine because (and correct if I'm wrong here) you have the script written. It would only now be a matter of getting that text ready for use in the text boxes with the various characters. The concept of real time passing in the game though, stuff like that would have to be handled by other tooling which I am confident I can just make if it does not already exist.

So to summarize, I think you should work with Versa131 on designs and get Session set up on your phone or desktop. After which point we will be able to have more frequent communication and I can then proceed to explain to you basic git concepts and writing code. I can help out with any writing as well in terms of flow and such if you find something to be jank in the script or not make sense under certain conditions (free form games and all).

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
I think a week or two to get familiar with the tooling would be appropriate, once our communication channels are more solid we can also see about making getting you up to speed on git. I can also teach you what I know of python. As I see it so far, RenPy should do us fine because (and correct if I'm wrong here) you have the script written. It would only now be a matter of getting that text ready for use in the text boxes with the various characters. The concept of real time passing in the game though, stuff like that would have to be handled by other tooling which I am confident I can just make if it does not already exist.

So to summarize, I think you should work with Versa131 on designs and get Session set up on your phone or desktop. After which point we will be able to have more frequent communication and I can then proceed to explain to you basic git concepts and writing code. I can help out with any writing as well in terms of flow and such if you find something to be jank in the script or not make sense under certain conditions (free form games and all).
Hey Liminal! I have session ready to install. Its been a wild few weeks in my personal life so things have been slow with this project.

The script is about 50% done (probably more) there is a cohesive story for one of the character paths (with quests, choices, scenes and dialogue finished). The others have their scenes, quests and some dialogue written but I think as "proof of concept" I will enter everything as a linear story (with some dead ends) and then add other characters/ quests/ scenes added once the framework is set up. Let me know if you think thats a good plan. Let me know what times are best for you to meet and feel free to PM me.

I have not heard again from Versa131 but I suppose having a game framework can attract artists is they are no longer interested...

thelehf18 I am sending you a PM now!

Liminal_Moggy

Aug 10, 2022
Hey Liminal! I have session ready to install. Its been a wild few weeks in my personal life so things have been slow with this project.

The script is about 50% done (probably more) there is a cohesive story for one of the character paths (with quests, choices, scenes and dialogue finished). The others have their scenes, quests and some dialogue written but I think as "proof of concept" I will enter everything as a linear story (with some dead ends) and then add other characters/ quests/ scenes added once the framework is set up. Let me know if you think thats a good plan. Let me know what times are best for you to meet and feel free to PM me.

I have not heard again from Versa131 but I suppose having a game framework can attract artists is they are no longer interested...

thelehf18 I am sending you a PM now!
That's a pretty good plan overall. Send me your information for Session so that I can start messaging you. We can set up the git repo and host it on something like gitlab or github or codeberg or something, depends on your requirements for where you want it hosted. Once you have the base foundation set up, just message me and we can discuss how git works so we can bootstrap the process. Hope that your life stabilizes so that you can better enjoy it, you only get one after all.