- Planning to do a VN, nothing too complex but with a good story and characters

Developer:
- Loco Issues

Looking for:
- artist either 2D or 3D

Employment Type:
- Revenue share/unpaid

Work commitment:
- One off project / Full time (depends on how things turn out)

Preferred method of contact:
- F95 PM/ eventual Discord

Job Description:
- We need someone to do the art for the game. Either 2D or 3D. We are friendly and looking to do a very good VN.

Additional comments:
- We are a two man team (so far) who are trying to do our first VN. I am writer and director, my friend is coding and writing. None of us is good with the art and we look for third to make our idea come true.

issue28

May 17, 2020
What is the story about? What are the themes? Memes? Tags? Fetishes?

Are there any games whose art style you really like?
Hi. I don't want to talk much about the story in an open thread as to avoid unwanted spoilers. But I like to think is a good idea. As of tags, most of the normal ones, maybe some extreme rough here and there. I know that I don't want the incest tag, so that content will not be in the game. The game will have an optional Futa/Trans tag we planned two paths for that character, one female and one trans. We plan a wide variety of fetishes, from vanilla to somewhat extreme. We don't want to go too extreme as the story is our main focus, but also we don't want the game to be too bland. The game will most likely be a harem game and will not feature NTR as both of us are not a fan of it.

As for games whose art style I liked are: WVM, Midnight Paradise, Milfy City (For Daz3D games), MNF, Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor (Honey select), Good girl gone bad and Seeds of Chaos (2D)/