[R>Artist 3D] Looking for artist or someone to partnership a AVN with me

241099cept

Oct 9, 2019
im in the beggining of developing an adult visual novel game from scratch but my PC with its GTX 1650 cannot support renders that are good to me, and actually i really doesnt know how to render all that well, im interest in someone with creative abilities to do a partnership and split the future earnings as fair as possible to develop and Adult Hemed Visual Novel, i have a bit of money to invest in good assets in DAZ3D, and will value your opinion on how to make this game truly incredible

I can pay the artist too, but i prefer a partnership or RevShare work, as that leaves moneys to improve the game in other direction, i think a Chapter per 3 months are good but we can talk more if you want, im willing to hear whatever you have to say

All the costs of the Visual Novel, more artists, even voice actor are coming from my pockets, all the assets you need i will buy then at a fair price and even if i pay im interested in giving you a cut in the earnings

Im looking for something in the best standards of the industry, i know this is a long term project, but is a dream of mine, im looking for 3 months to launch this project in Patreon and Subscribestar, and 1 to 2 years to launch in Steam

Patreon and Subsscribe Star will provide a steady income to follow the development process through, maybe it not a lot, but will help for sure, because of this i need something to really cause a good impression

The scenes are west style, something like Leap of Faith, Artemis, Being a Dik and go on, the story wont be the same as there AVn but it just to do something rather similar in the case of art, with the same qualities do u know ?

If you are interested in partnership you will have your opinion in every aspect of the game, and how do you want it

The game are done with ren Py engine

Answer Below or PM me please
mrspecial1 is my discord

Last edited:

Lewdboys Studio

Jun 18, 2023
Hi, I am a 3d artist and I'm looking forward to your game. Do you have discord or telegram? It seems that I can't send a direct message to you here.

I currently have RTX 2060 and vast inventory of daz3d asset that we can use in your game.

241099cept

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I am a 3d artist and I'm looking forward to your game. Do you have discord or telegram? It seems that I can't send a direct message to you here.

I currently have RTX 2060 and vast inventory of daz3d asset that we can use in your game.
Hey, sorry for the late answer, but we can talk in discord, mrspecial1 is my username, call me in there so we can talk more