[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for artist style Gabriel Picolo | NEW Teen Titans Project by TMRangers. | Project in Spanish and English

MYMRanger

May 20, 2021

NEW TEEN TITANS ORDER.

Hello first of all I introduce myself my name is TMRangers. I'm looking for artists who have a similar style to Gabriel Picolo ( DC Artist ) to begin development on a visual novel created with Ren'Py with an all-new story set in the year 2022 within the DC UNIVERSE.

At the moment I only want to say that it will have 13 characters. Something I intend to achieve is that each of them has a story and development (NOT JUST FUCK).

It will not be based on the TV series created by Cartoon Network. It will be based on completely new designs (some inspired by the work of Gabriel Picolo).

My goal is to achieve a VISUAL NOVEL that can make the player feel like the leader of the team, making different decisions, important decisions, romantic decisions, simple decisions.

I have studied the personality of all the Pratoginists and trying to make the best version of them part of this project.

--------------------------------------------------
Hola antes que nada me presento mi nombre es TMRangers. Estoy buscando artistas que tengan un estilo similar a Gabriel Picolo ( Artista de DC ) para comenzar el desarrollo de una novela visual creada con Ren'Py con una historia completamente nueva ambientada en el año 2022 dentro del UNIVERSO DE DC.

De momento solo quiero decir que tendrá 13 personajes. Algo que pretendo lograr, es que cada uno de ellos tenga una historia y desarollo ( NO SOLAMENTE FOLLAR ).

No sera basada en la serie de TV creada por Cartoon Network. Sera basada en diseños completamente nuevos ( algunos inspirados en el trabajo de Gabriel Picolo ).

Mi objetivo es lograr una VISUAL NOVEL que pueda hacer sentir al jugador como el líder del equipo, tomando diferentes decisiones, decisiones importantes, decisiones románticas, decisiones simples.

E estudiado la personalidad de todos los protagonistas y tratando de hacer que la mejor versión de ellos formen parte de este proyecto.

EJEMPLOS | EXAMPLES :

BENEFICIOS DE TRABAJAR CONMIGO | BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ME

One good thing about working with me is that they took all the money generated from Patreon and ad link cutters.

I'm not interested in making money with this project, I'd just like people to be able to enjoy a good project set in DC.

Algo bueno de trabajar conmigo es que se llevaron todo el dinero generado en Patreon y cortadores de links de publicidad.

No me intersa generar dinero con este proyecto solo me gustaria que la gente pueda disfrutar de un buen proyecto ambientado en DC.

If anyone is interested in working as an artist for this project please contact me.

Si alguien esta interesado en trabajar como artista de este proyecto porfavor contacteme.

--------------------------------------------------​

kinrean

May 12, 2018
first , you make a mistake you should have use r > artist not s > artist.
if i understand it right, you are not paying the artist just all money from patreon money will give to artist?
why do the artist want to join you then? why don't you just give or open source the whole game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MYMRanger

MYMRanger

May 20, 2021
first , you make a mistake you should have use r > artist not s > artist.
if i understand it right, you are not paying the artist just all money from patreon money will give to artist?
why do the artist want to join you then? why don't you just give or open source the whole game.
Thanks for correcting me.

With respect to payment. The artist (or artists) who wants to do the illustrations will take all the profit (it is not my intention to make money with the project, only to be able to share my story)

I am only interested in making my script known and being able to achieve a game with a good story, plot and development

---------------------

Gracias por corregirme.

Con respecto al pago. El artista ( o artistas ) que quiera hacer las ilustraciones se llevara toda la ganancia ( no es mi intencion ganar dinero con el proyecto, solamente poder compatir mi historia )

Solo me interesa a dar a conocer mi Guion y poder lograr un juego con buena historia, trama y desarollo

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i don't think you understand what i mean,
the problem what i see is that why do the artist have to go though you for money, why don't you give the story to the artist and the artist ask for money their own.

and if you don't care about money it is better to make it open source, so the project can have many free artist to just make the project for fun .

MYMRanger

May 20, 2021
i don't think you understand what i mean,
the problem what i see is that why do the artist have to go though you for money, why don't you give the story to the artist and the artist ask for money their own.

and if you don't care about money it is better to make it open source, so the project can have many free artist to just make the project for fun .
Oh I understand. I prefer to have the project myself.

I am programming everything in Ren'Py. It's hours of script writing. I only need the Artist to create the scenes.

I am not going to leave the project as open source because I am interested in generating a reputation with the script. I am interested in doing other VNs later and I prefer to do the script and programming myself.

I'd rather give the artist the money myself than give him my script.

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i see and i understand but you are asking the artist to give you thing but you don't want to give the artist the script ?
in the end if you think this project will earn money, why don't you just pay the artist by pic .
if you really don't care about the money, make it open project that anyone can just join and go .

Last edited:

MYMRanger

May 20, 2021
i see and i understand but you are asking the artist to give you thing but you don't want to give the artist the script ?
in the end if you think this project will earn money, why don't you just pay the artist by pic .
if you really don't care about the money, make it open project that anyone can just join and go .
I'll talk to the artist about how much money he wants. I would appreciate it if you stopped commenting if you do not plan to enter the project

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I mean, how is it any different from a team doing things? Most teams are going to have a writer and an artist (or artists.). Both are going to want credit for what they do in the project individually. He says he's a writer/programmer and just wants to get his story out there, regardless of money. But it seems he can't do the art for one reason or another. So, he's offering all the profits to the artist(s) who want to work on it. By that same logic, there's some good artists who can't write for their life. Sounds like a pretty good deal if they have the time to invest.

Why would he open source his writing and project? He's more or less looking for a partner, not a community project. It wouldn't make any sense to do that.

• Red Heart

kinrean

May 12, 2018
I mean, how is it any different from a team doing things? Most teams are going to have a writer and an artist (or artists.). Both are going to want credit for what they do in the project individually. He says he's a writer/programmer and just wants to get his story out there, regardless of money. But it seems he can't do the art for one reason or another. So, he's offering all the profits to the artist(s) who want to work on it. By that same logic, there's some good artists who can't write for their life. Sounds like a pretty good deal if they have the time to invest.

Why would he open source his writing and project? He's more or less looking for a partner, not a community project. It wouldn't make any sense to do that.
for me the problem is that, why don't the artist just use the project and ask for the money him/her self, don't need to go though him at all.
so do tell me what you think, what good reason is needed for him to open a parteon if he not interesting with money.

and is not like i am stoping any artist to work with him, i just asking Q .

Last edited:

vegetableman

May 10, 2017
Hello! I am intirested in working with you if you are willing to pay per comssion (you set the 'paid' tag to your post so I guess you are okay with that). Here are some examples of my work. I used to draw in comic style some time ago and even partisipated in some small comic projects by myself so following your desired style won't be a problem for me. Contact me here or on Discord (vegetableman#4199) for further discussion if you are interested

• Red Heart

MYMRanger

May 20, 2021

Thank you for understanding.

Although I know how to draw.... I don't get what I'm looking for. I am very good at programming and editing in PS but I am very bad at drawing.

I'll be looking for an artist who wants to work on the project... I'll even pay if necessary but for now I'm looking for someone who wants to take all the money from Patreon generated.

Reactions: MissFortune

MYMRanger

May 20, 2021
Hello! I am intirested in working with you if you are willing to pay per comssion (you set the 'paid' tag to your post so I guess you are okay with that). Here are some examples of my work. I used to draw in comic style some time ago and even partisipated in some small comic projects by myself so following your desired style won't be a problem for me. Contact me here or on Discord (vegetableman#4199) for further discussion if you are interested
Hi. I'll contact you in a few hours. on discord ( MY ID IS MYMRanger ) . I'm interested in seeing your projects in Comics.
I am also interested in knowing the prices.

Thank you very much for your interest.