[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for artist to help start a small team

NaughtyArk

Oct 16, 2024
Hey all, I'm Ark, lore accurate dumbass by night, whose actually in the process of making my first published/to be sold SFW game, a survival horror FPS in the same likeness of Resident Evil. But as I'm solo deving that project I've always longed to make NSFW games and I'm in the search for a 3D artist for characters and 2D for UI Design to partner up with to make said naughty games and make a passionate team with. Currently I work with my wife who mainly does 2D concepting art and writing, and a friend who is training in programming to help me with that workload as well as level design. I only have experience in Unreal and is my preferred engine to make games in, as my stronger areas are design, and 3D animation.

I would like the team to be people we all can learn and grow with. Rev share will be discussed in full and gotten in writing over a proper meeting call among the whole team.

Current Members
Me - Programmer, Game Designer, 3D Animator
Bio - Concept Artist, Writer.
Sh0Fro - Programmer in Training, Level Designer, Assist Writer,

3D Artist Job Requirements

1. Ability to create game ready characters of Anthropomorphic creatures (Furry Characters) and humanoids that can be animated in blender.
  2. Ability to create game ready creatures to be used as non-human enemies that can be animated in blender.
  3. Ability to create props and hard surface assets to be used in world (optional)
  4. Ability to Rig Characters for Unreal Skeleton Animation Retargeting (optional)

2D Artist Job Requirements

1. Ability to create and design Game Icons, UI.
  2. Ability to collaborate with game designers to reiterate refine game UX/UI.
  3. Ability to assist 3D artist and concept artist when needed.
  4. Ability to assist in making marketing and promotional art for games

You can contact me over on discord for any questions you might have or if you are just interested over at | ArkTheDM
Please post a reply below saying you've added me so I know you aren't an spam bot. Thank you for your time reading this and I can't wait to hear from you!.

Last edited: