[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for artist to join dev team for long term project (Renpy game) (Satisfied and complete, thank you f95zone!)

ZomBotHD

Nov 9, 2020
Project:
-Untitled as of yet.

I anticipate this to become at least 2 rather robust games, maybe more.
Basic description: Male (maybe futa?) protagonist (who will be a bit darker in thought and disposition than a lot of games out there), caught between an ongoing war between Dark Fae (Unseelie), Light Fae (Seelie) and humans. During his journey, he'll discover who he really is, what family really means, and the necessity of unity. It will start with a fairly small scope, and then expand more and more until what was just a forest, becomes a country, becomes a continent, and multiple realms, etc.
This will be an RPG, with Renpy combat, magic, skills, basebuilding, harem-ing, side quests, mysteries, time manipulation?, and more.
In my vision of the Fae, they can look like just about anything, so MANY fantasy races are represented, from fairies and elves and dryads to centaurs, demons, vampires, dragons, a harpy, several anthros, and more.
I do intend the first game to have a vanilla version that will PROBABLY be ok on Patreon, and then a lewd patch, that will include the anticipated tags (not all inclusive):
pregnancy, incest (lots of it), bestiality (Anthro, and shapeshifted intelligent creatures), tentacles, all the way through, cum inflation, belly bulge, violence, death.

Developer:
- I'm still working on my dev name, but Zee or Zombot works for now. I'm writer and project lead. I do already have a python coder working with me on the large amount of scripting that will be necessary.
Zee Half-Dragon#7455 on discord. (I do have a discord server set up for the game development process)

Looking for:
- Ideally, I'm looking for a semi-experienced 3d artist, the more experience, the better. The specific program you use is negotiable, but I'm looking for somewhat realistic art, so probably blender or daz, or something like that. Standard Honey Select is a little too fake (though Eternum is damn pretty).

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share. I'm currently employed, but will be retiring in about a year. I'm hoping to have a demo out as soon as an artist can render what's written, at which point we'll start the push for revenue. Hoping for sooner than later.

Work commitment:
- Looking for long term, but part time is understandable, especially before we're generating any revenue. As said above, I anticipate at least 2 robust games out of this idea alone, and I have other ideas as well.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord.

Job Description:
- An artist (or 2) to do all 3d artwork (hopefull including animations in the future) for the full game (or2).

Additional comments:
- I'm 39. I've been writing for more than 20 years, but never pushed myself to go for something this large. I've led many teams during my career, I'm all about collaboration, sharing ideas, and making this become the best damn game evar.

I don't think I'm great at character modeling, but I'd be willing to learn how to do backgrounds and such. I do have a lot of ideas already on characters, assets, locales, etc., but always willing to listen to and implement new ideas.

I've worked with one of the larger names in the industry for a couple of years now and recently started getting paid for my writing and editing/proofreading. Only shared to show that I'm not some random scrub.

Please let me know if there are any questions! Thanks for your time.

Reactions: TiresomeTom