Looking for Artist to join us

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Now that we've launched the first episode of our game (which you can see on our patreon page and in the games section here) we'd like to pick up pace of development. However the images are taking a lot of time (there's more than 400 images for episode 2).

So we're looking for an artist who uses Daz and feels they can do the same (or better) as what we have to join our team and help speed up the process. Interested? Send me a PM.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Your project is pretty generic my friend ."Youre a young guy in a place full of lots of standard daz females who are all secretly nympho whores.. what will you do?? what will happen"........

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Your project is pretty generic my friend ."Youre a young guy in a place full of lots of standard daz females who are all secretly nympho whores.. what will you do?? what will happen"........
Lol thanks for your input :) None are standard (since we don't use the existing models), almost none are nymphos (there has to be some light release) and there is a story to play out (if you'd read the description I'm sure you noticed the emphasis we're putting on choices). But hey, thanks for the input!

Reactions: lexx228

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Fantastic. ill try it out .. it looks like youre doing the combination visual novel + sandbox. imho that is the perfect format for adult games