[R>Artist 2D] Share looking for artist

chickenscratchgames

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
Project:
- Some sort of parody depending on your art and feelings we will work together to decide which series we should tackle. I don't really like doing OC stuff due to how hard it is to come up with personalities and character designs and I much rather make a NSFW parody of something people already enjoy, but I can be persuaded.

Developer:
- patreon.com/chickenscratch

Looking for:
- My friend/artist mom passed away a few months ago and while we tried to continue with creepy house they found it harder and harder to stay motivated with how things were going so until such a time that they feel better that project is on hold. With that said I actually enjoyed writing and coding so I would love to continue working on a new project while my friend gets time to recover.

What I am looking for is someone motivated and has passion to work with me and bounce ideas off of I have a few ideas of what I would like the game to be about but I also want to hear what you might want to make a game about I want this to be a collaborative effort and not just two people working separately on one project. I like spooky things so my ideas for the project are things like Beetlejuice, the Munsters things of that nature, but also if you have been dying to make a game based on something your particularly fond of let me know.

Employment Type:
- revenue share, because art I feel is what really sells the game we can discuss percentages privately but I do think the artist deserves more of earnings then I do. I only pay via paypal I do not do any bitcoin style payments nor do I have any desire to do so sorry I just don't support crypto currency style payments.

Work commitment:
-depending on how you feel about the monthly earnings this can be apart thing or a full time thing, I do not need a billion images every month a background and one nsfw scene per month is really all I would be asking for with full time commitment. This could be short term or long term depending on how you feel. Whatever you feel comfortable with. If you chose to work part time all I would need is something every month to show the patreons progress is being made or else I feel like I am scamming them and would not feel comfortable charging them that month.

Preferred method of contact:
-You can message me on here or discord at chickenscratchgames#1013 I check my messages at night so if I don't respond right away I am sorry.

Job Description:
-I would need character sprites, backgrounds, and NSFW scenes. Depending on the size of the project it could be anywhere in the ball park from 3-7 character sprites 10-20 backgrounds and 9-16 sex scenes for a short term project if you enjoy working with me we can always do more.

Additional comments:
-Thank you for reading this, even if you have no interest in working on this project and just want to give your condolences to my friend I will pass them along.

PinkNsfw

Oct 21, 2022
Condolences for ur friend. I send u a mp discord if u still search an artist to collaborate