[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for Artist

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Im new to the development scene but i've just started a brand new project . As its going to be my first its not going to be very big, its only going to be roughly 10 ingame days long and depending on how things go with the right artist it may lead to bigger projects in the future, i just want to test the waters so to speak. I can work on these projects full time so Ive already written the script and the coding for the first 3 days. Now i need an artist to bring it to life with some still renders. I need 3 characters, 1 male, 2 female and 4 rooms, no animations. The software is up to you. You will have pretty much free reign on the whole art side of things.

So i need an artist preferably a newish one that is still learning so we can start at similar levels and grow together.

Any revenue earnt will be split 50/50.

As its only a small project then any time commitment will be good but ideally would prefer part time or more.

Im also looking for someone that enjoys what they do and will be committed to this and any other future projects should this one do well.

If anyone is interested then please send me a message on here, im on pretty much all the time so expect a quick response.