[R>Artist 2D] Looking for artist!

fxxxgames

Jun 11, 2020
For the past 4 months, we have been working on a point and click style fantasy rpg in ren'py. Many elements are in place for us to be immediately competitive with the features of the most popular games in the field: we have a skill system, quest system, inventory, minigames, navigation system, and day night cycle. Most of the background and UI work is complete, and the story is largely on hold while the character art situation is figured out. We have a detailed business plan, a well organized tasking system, and we are a professional operation with dedicated, hard working individuals.

As the project has progressed, it has become clear that the character art needs more attention, so we are looking to add a third team member who is either highly skilled at hand-drawn styles, or efficient at 3d rendering in daz3d or similar, and willing to work on revenue share (on a very artist friendly contract).

About the team:
- I am a project manager with more than a year of experience leading teams. I do game design, write story, do UI, SFX, music, and up until now (assuming we find an artist), 3d rendering.
- Our developer is an expert in python, and was the lead coder on the highest grossing game on patreon for over a year.

If you are interested, please feel free to reply here or send your portfolio to fxxxgames@gmail.com

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hello,
I would like to have some additional information (deadlines, type of design or style requested, amount of time to devote to the project, etc ..). Currently I am already working on two personal projects so understanding your needs would help me understand if I can really be of help or not.

In my signature you will find the link of my thread, you can use that to get a quick idea of my drawing style, or take a quick look at my Youtube channel (the link is available in the thread).

If you are interested please contact me here for now.