[R>Artist 3D] Looking for artists to finally finish Harem

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Developer:
The Fylokon Games team has, with Ker's permission, taken the game Harem over from Kuroki.

Looking For:
We need someone, or potentially multiple people, to recreate Kuroki's art style so we don't need to do another replacement of all scenes up to chapter 5.

Employment Type:
At the current moment the team doesn't have a patreon set up, but once we do our accountant will be able to start getting everyone the deserved compensation.

Work Commitment:
We'd like you to stay at least the length of this project, which we plan on getting this game finished. If you decide that working with us is agreeable we do plan on making more games after Harem.

Preferred Method of Contact:
Message me either here or on Discord. My personal handle there is Thata'sae Molkot#1205

Job Description:
The art up to the remade chapter 5 is made through COMD32 with unknown mods installed. Tried contacting Kuroki multiple times for the information to no avail.

Edi. After nearly 2 weeks I'm getting this information from Kuroki. I'll have the programs, character models, and currently made scene files for chapter 6 in the next few days.

Last edited:

BitBangingBro

Sep 24, 2022
Did you mark this right?

If it was made with COMD32, it maybe easiest to finish it with COMD32? Making it 3D, not 2d.