[R>Artist 2D] Looking for artists to work on a game with me! (2D artists)

dlijah112

Apr 20, 2022
Hello! The project I am looking to work on would be heavily femdom/foot fetish based content, in a similar vein to Bo Wei's games. I would be making the framework of the game, writing, and designing most of the background of the game, and all that would be needed on top of that is some awesome 2D artwork for the fighting scenes and defeat scenes. Again, this is mostly femdom related so there won't be alot necessary for victory screens. I would love to pay artists but unfortunately I am incredibly low on money and am mostly doing this as a passion project, so it would have to be unpaid. I am thinking short term for now to see what I could do with a smaller game involving maybe three women you can battle in the game, so hopefully not alot of time would be required to dedicate to it. I would be using RPG Maker to design the majority of the game and hopefully could insert images that work for the battle sequences. So far I have nothing worked on because it is still in the beginning stages of planning, but if you as an artist would also like to contribute to some of the plotline I am not opposed to that either. Thanks again!