[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for background artist for anime yuri visual novel game

RikkaNoodles

Apr 15, 2020
1472042_Logo.png
Project:
This game is a Ren Py-styled visual novel video game of the Yuri genre. Game title is "Limerence" (working, may change), and features a deeply unstable yandere schoolgirl who will do anything to please and get the attention of her lover. Anything.

Developer:
This is my first serious visual novel project, so I do not have any published titles as of yet. However, I do have experience in writing stories and have published and am currently working on a small webcomic with a friend in my spare time, so I also some experience in publishing and a lot with working with others, as well as directing and working with a team.

Looking for:
- Someone who can design backgrounds of various environments, such as rooms, cityscapes, etc, to be used for the game.

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Contract / per commission

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me on Discord: RikkaNoodles#8079
OR by email: joanna@yukistudios.dev
You can also contact me in f95, but I don't check here super often so might take a bit late in replying.

Job Description:
- The job will basically be creating backgrounds for use with a visual novel. Outdoor areas like apartment complexes, school area, restaurants, etc, and indoor areas like rooms, would be created. I am able to find very good references or even create one in a 3D modeler if needed, I just need someone who can help translate that into anime-styled backgrounds :)

lehf18

Feb 27, 2021
Hello, I'm a novice artist looking for work. Before starting, we can do a trial first to see if i'm good enough to work for you.
Maybe a reference, and i can recreate it. Feel free to contact,
Cheers!