Seeking Looking for Battle-rape or "Battle-over" rape games

U

User_298516

So, I like games like Noxian Nights or Ghost Hunter Vena where you don't have to start the whole fucking game over if you screw up. Because, let's be honest, they're rape games, I want to screw up. But they're also games, I want to finish them.

So, I like the Battle-rape games like Malise and the Machine, and I like Noxian Nights's system where you get raped when you lose and start back at base. (Just played that Nipurheim game like this.)

I don't care what format, if it's side scroller, like Xenotake or Parasite in City (although I don't like that Xenotake is permanent game over), or an RPGMaker, or even text, like TiTS or Lilith's Throne.

I'm just looking for some games where I don't have to pick playing or fapping.

Corruption/Clothing systems are a bonus.

Thank you for your time.

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
I see, well take a min to look at my recommendations friend!
<The clothing option in this one:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
<This one is amazing

<Not sure about this one
<Heavy Ntr, lose=Win
I hope these keep you entertained for a bit. If you want to know some more i might have some more(Cant remember the names heh heh)

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
So, I like games like Noxian Nights or Ghost Hunter Vena where you don't have to start the whole fucking game over if you screw up. Because, let's be honest, they're rape games, I want to screw up. But they're also games, I want to finish them.

So, I like the Battle-rape games like Malise and the Machine, and I like Noxian Nights's system where you get raped when you lose and start back at base. (Just played that Nipurheim game like this.)

I don't care what format, if it's side scroller, like Xenotake or Parasite in City (although I don't like that Xenotake is permanent game over), or an RPGMaker, or even text, like TiTS or Lilith's Throne.

I'm just looking for some games where I don't have to pick playing or fapping.

Corruption/Clothing systems are a bonus.

Thank you for your time.
unbreaker... might seem like it will interest you and yeah sneak in desperada too....

frimpydoc

Jun 5, 2018
I see, well take a min to look at my recommendations friend!
<The clothing option in this one:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
<This one is amazing

<Not sure about this one
<Heavy Ntr, lose=Win
I hope these keep you entertained for a bit. If you want to know some more i might have some more(Cant remember the names heh heh)

TLO if you've discovered any more good ones lately I'd love your suggestions, these ones are great!