• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Seeking Looking for BDSM games like AlexM contents

Jul 5, 2018
So, there was this Russian game developer called AlexM (maybe Alex M, idk), and the BDSM scenes and everything were totally amazing and animated, even though the games were developed for flash.

I would like to know if there is any other developer/game with similar animation style and game progress.

Reactions: NegativeXCreep

MUGWUMP

Nov 12, 2023
Have just sourced a download hosted on K2S. Folder contains 28 games in total. There is a problem however. Assumed that these would be flash files that I could open with a stand alone flash player, but file extension is MHT. Tried changing to RAR just as a long-shot, also downloading an MHT viewer but no go. Any ideas anyone???

reaperogre

Nov 6, 2022
Have just sourced a download hosted on K2S. Folder contains 28 games in total. There is a problem however. Assumed that these would be flash files that I could open with a stand alone flash player, but file extension is MHT. Tried changing to RAR just as a long-shot, also downloading an MHT viewer but no go. Any ideas anyone???
can you send a link??