Seeking Looking for beautiful stories like the ones from Elsa-verse

Anyone Or Else

May 9, 2017
Can someone point me to some games with beautiful love stories like the ones in Finding Miranda, Redemption for Jessika and Dreaming with Elsa?
I also loved Dreaming with Dana, Ethan's Legacy, Melody, Twists of my Life, Sisterly Lust and Lancaster Boarding School.
But i haven't found yet one to beat the Elsa-verse stories...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Can someone point me to some games with beautiful love stories like the ones in Finding Miranda, Redemption for Jessika and Dreaming with Elsa?
I also loved Dreaming with Dana, Ethan's Legacy, Melody, Twists of my Life, Sisterly Lust and Lancaster Boarding School.

yw.

Reactions: Anyone Or Else

Anyone Or Else

May 9, 2017
Thx, i just started it yesterday :)

UPDATE: I just finished Acting Lessons and all I can say is...WOW. It's an excellent story, extremely well-written, a fitting soundtrack for all situations.. Damn, I barely consider it an adult game and couldn't care less. It sucked me into the atmosphere, made me laugh and made me sad.. Not to mention the replay-ability ;) I cant thank you enough for this suggestion man..

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just to check, have you played Saving Chloe the last Elsa-verse game? I'm assuming you have but since you didn't mention it thought best to check.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
You should really try "Our Fate" i can't recommend it enough, its story is great and it features the most realistic incest romance i have seen in a game to date.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yes, i did and forgot to mention it ;)
Thought so but just checking, have you tried Life With Mary by Likesblondes? No incest in that one but definitely a more romance focused story. There's also Intimate Relations by the same dev who did Dreaming with Dana and My Sweet Neighbours by Pandelo. Would also recommend Triangle by Neverlucky, though that one is still relatively new.

Anyone Or Else

May 9, 2017
Thought so but just checking, have you tried Life With Mary by Likesblondes? No incest in that one but definitely a more romance focused story. There's also Intimate Relations by the same dev who did Dreaming with Dana and My Sweet Neighbours by Pandelo. Would also recommend Triangle by Neverlucky, though that one is still relatively new.
Yes. i played Intimate Relations and loved it. I also played an early version of Life With Mary and forgot about it (thx for reminding me about it). I will try this Triangle too, thank you very much for all your suggestions :) I'm more into romance than incest or anything else :p

Simonsayz

Aug 31, 2018
Though it is not animated, Offcuts has a really good story with 2 paths in the current 0.2 build. I would highly suggest it if you want a more love/romance based game. It is very text heavy with static images but it's one of the few games here that has made me laugh out loud or get sad other then Acting Lessons.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I like all of those suggestions the first two the most don't know why ;) If you like Sisterly Lust would recommend M.I.L.F City I mean Sara..... come on. as well as Alexandra AND Hailey's Story.

Anyone Or Else

May 9, 2017
Though it is not animated, Offcuts has a really good story with 2 paths in the current 0.2 build. I would highly suggest it if you want a more love/romance based game. It is very text heavy with static images but it's one of the few games here that has made me laugh out loud or get sad other then Acting Lessons.
I'll give it a try, thank you! :)

Anyone Or Else

May 9, 2017
I like all of those suggestions the first two the most don't know why ;) If you like Sisterly Lust would recommend M.I.L.F City I mean Sara..... come on. as well as Alexandra AND Hailey's Story.
Yes, i played MILF City and liked it, thank you! I will try now Alexandra snd Hailey's Story :)

_Druid_

Jul 12, 2018
I'm little late here. But if someone stumble upon this thread now (as I did), my recommendation as a big fan of MortzeArt (Tora Production) games would be Summer Scent and Halfway House (both not finished yet). Both have great characters, great story and not a lot sex (which is good in my book as I do not like the games where you sleep with all the girls and/or first sex scene is right on the beginning or very close to it).