Seeking Looking for best RPGM Games

Rhoynar

Mar 2, 2022
Hi, I'm looking for best RPGM games mainly,
With big world and hopefully free roaming with stuff to do
And it'd wonderful if Futas were involved,

Something like Warlock and Boobs or Peasant's Quest.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Since your criteria are broad, you can see the highest-rated games with these filters (there's still some weirdness like a statue-fucking game being at the top). As for my recommendations (though no futa in any of them afaik):

Karryn's Prison - gameplay-driven corruption and all the sex is done through the combat system and minigames
SKA - 20-25-hour JRPG aimed at fans of slow corruption
LonaRPG - open-world and pretty much all of it wants to gangrape the MC

Since you like male-MC, you can filter for that, and futas too.

KiyoshiCh

May 12, 2022
Well there are something like Blacksouls or Monster Girl Quest Paradox but they're popular mainly for their story and lore. Although Monster Girl Quest Paradox has more H scene, it has quite alot of vore but Blacksouls in other hand is lore heavy but still has quite a few of good H scenes if you like the art style

Reactions: Rhoynar

Rhoynar

Mar 2, 2022
Since your criteria are broad, you can see the highest-rated games with these filters (there's still some weirdness like a statue-fucking game being at the top). As for my recommendations (though no futa in any of them afaik):

Karryn's Prison - gameplay-driven corruption and all the sex is done through the combat system and minigames
SKA - 20-25-hour JRPG aimed at fans of slow corruption
LonaRPG - open-world and pretty much all of it wants to gangrape the MC

Since you like male-MC, you can filter for that, and futas too.
Thanks alot

Rhoynar

Mar 2, 2022
Well there are something like Blacksouls or Monster Girl Quest Paradox but they're popular mainly for their story and lore. Although Monster Girl Quest Paradox has more H scene, it has quite alot of vore but Blacksouls in other hand is lore heavy but still has quite a few of good H scenes if you like the art style
Thanks, I enjoy some good lore too so I'll check them out