Seeking looking for bestiality games where you can fuck animals or rape them

Who??-224

Apr 22, 2023
looking for bestiality games where you can fuck the animals or rape them, im looking for sandbox or simulators like Secret Horse File 3

Reactions: Zyxro

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
The only ones that would fit your requirements would be Teraurge or Monster Addict, but the first is focused on monsters rather than animals, and the other is a barebones Pokemon fangame.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
looking for bestiality games where you can fuck the animals or rape them, im looking for sandbox or simulators like Secret Horse File 3
dude, i dont want to judge you, as i dont know you, but i genuinely hope this is something you are only attracted to in fiction. like lolis, so long its not real, go hard. but i beg you, if you ever feel the desire for the "real thing" please seek psychological help.

let alone how much pain you will inflict on those poor animals, if you are caught, belive me when i tell ya, you will feel far worse when they are done to ya.

so again, get off as much as you can on games, and mangas, but stay away from real stuff. even if you feel the slight inkling to check it out, DON'T.

as a side note, as someone who has absolutely no desire to even see that stuff, i know you can find lots of hentai of it in agregated sites like hitomi.la and maybe at e-hentai.org

so get your fill there, if you cant find a game.

animal abuse is a very dark fetish, its far more common to see women with animals. but those sites i linked(i know at least hitomi) has it as i was unfortunately enough to see some every time i end up bored and looking for something interesting to amuse myself.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
dude, i dont want to judge you, as i dont know you, but i genuinely hope this is something you are only attracted to in fiction. like lolis, so long its not real, go hard. but i beg you, if you ever feel the desire for the "real thing" please seek psychological help.

let alone how much pain you will inflict on those poor animals, if you are caught, belive me when i tell ya, you will feel far worse when they are done to ya.

so again, get off as much as you can on games, and mangas, but stay away from real stuff. even if you feel the slight inkling to check it out, DON'T.

as a side note, as someone who has absolutely no desire to even see that stuff, i know you can find lots of hentai of it in agregated sites like hitomi.la and maybe at e-hentai.org

animal abuse is a very dark fetish, its far more common to see women with animals. but those sites i linked(i know at least hitomi) has it as i was unfortunately enough to see some every time i end up bored and looking for something interesting to amuse myself.
Ok(y)

Who??-224

Apr 22, 2023

wtf men, one thing is fiction, and another is reality, if was ineterested in the real thing, i would just go to a zoo page

Who??-224

Apr 22, 2023
all im saying is, please let it be something that you want only in fiction.
Shit, the only saint I see here and he's the one who comes to fuck me, it's fiction, obviously I'm never going to do it, go fuck some other post

Who??-224

Apr 22, 2023

And what's that shit about you don't want to judge me?, you do, go fuck somewhere else

Aug 22, 2023
only a few but with monster like Teraurge, mugen, rack 1 and 2, and like that, and you?
no not really. there was one with My Little Pony theme was a good one, that was the only game that i played that felt that its similar to fucking an animal 3d game. can you send what you got?

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
allows you to rape animals. Animations are pretty basic though.