Seeking Looking for Bitchy Woman to Girlfriend Material type of character arc

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
You know, like:
  • Bella from Sisterly Lust
  • Jenna from Personal Trainer
  • Tracy from Dreams of Desire
  • Roxxy from Summertime Saga
Any suggestions? You know kinda like where they are bitchy to you at first but over time they grow into top-class girlfriend material?

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Maybe My New Family https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-21-killer7.35957/
Is something you might Like.

MC grew up at his father. After some trouble in life he contact his mother who "abandoned" him and go living with her. He meet his half sisters, one of them is a catgirl who got bullied and is somehow like a bitch to every stranger.
You can but don't have to get in relation with every family member and it takes quite some time till Lucy the catgirl Trust you and opens up to you but once she did its a nice love story.

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
A House in the Rift - Lyriel
Hail Dicktator - a few different characters here throughout the story
Summer Scent - sister

Reactions: Amansas

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Maybe My New Family https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-21-killer7.35957/
Is something you might Like.

MC grew up at his father. After some trouble in life he contact his mother who "abandoned" him and go living with her. He meet his half sisters, one of them is a catgirl who got bullied and is somehow like a bitch to every stranger.
You can but don't have to get in relation with every family member and it takes quite some time till Lucy the catgirl Trust you and opens up to you but once she did its a nice love story.
Thanks! This is exactly the kind of story I was looking for. Sadly, I am also a sucker for completed games, so I'll have to bookmark this one for later.

Last Hope
Man of the house
Snow Daze I guess? I'd say they get turned more into cum-dumpsters rather than top-class girlfriend material but whatever
Once in a lifetime
Tales from the unending void I think , same developer as Sisterly Lust
Well cum-dumpster isn't so bad if it's consensual, but Snow Daze looks like some Hypnosis stuff? I'll still check out this and the other completed games you mentioned. Thanks!

Reactions: cooldude33

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Thanks! This is exactly the kind of story I was looking for. Sadly, I am also a sucker for completed games, so I'll have to bookmark this one for later.
There is enough content in MNF to last you... unless you play multiple hours every day then you will not be caught up to the current version for a while.