Seeking Looking for blackmail/domination games

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I loved games like A Spell For All or even some of the ERA games like eraTohoTW but I'd like to know if there are any kind of games focusing on:
  • Male player character is a must
  • Stats of some sort, from heavy RPG to simple stats and being able to train them
  • Blackmaily interaction, like knowing someone's secret and forcing that person into doing something to/for you
  • Would be really ok if it had some free-roaming and locations
I guess I'm looking into something along the lines of games like HHS+ but with a focus on being more forceful and coercive with various methods like hypnosis, mind control, magic...

Thanks in advance people!

Reactions: str8up

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
The closest that comes to my mind at the moment is Wife Trainer, but IIRC it hasn't any blackmail involved.
It has some stats (how strong your hyp and dom skills are, how much you have influenced the girl), but, again IIRC, they are kinda hidden, if you don't use the cheat.
It is anyway one of the best game with dom and hyp content I've played from here.
Long not because grinding, but because the content and the different choices you can do.

There are other games which I've seen being praised, like Glassix based on dom and mind control (which has even a quite complete town to roam), but honestly I ended up being lost on what to do, so I'm not sure how good it is.

Another one with dom, mind control, free roaming and maybe some stats (I cant' remember) is Corruption.

With blackmail involved, I recall no one.

Oh, wait. There are A mother's Love (which is more like blackmail the milf about you not banging her daughter, AFAIR) and Evil and Evil 2, which have some blackmail paths, but these last two are very, very barebone. The other fetishes involved in these last three might vary according to definitions (the first has actually some magic involved, for example, but it appeared to me quite unrelated to the main plot),

Acme2

Feb 3, 2020
I really liked "The Tyrant" by saddoggames. Heavy on corruption, with training elements... but it's not done yet. Only up to version 0.85 last time I checked.