[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for Blender modeller and Source Filmmaker porter to help out with a game

HStudios

Sep 9, 2019
Project:
Five Nights at Freddy's: Nightshift is a NSFW fangame developed in Game Maker Studio 2, with a focus on ambience, gameplay and character writing though with its fair share of smut, sex scenes and 80s aesthetic thrown in.

After 3 years and a $200 commission of a reputable modeler we're still looking for someone to help model a series of characters based off concept art as without them, the final part of the game and conclusion to the game's story would be almost impossible to do.

Developer:
I'm a NSFW game developer who's been working on this project for god-knows how long!

Looking for:
- a 3D modeler working in Blender with experience in modeling semi-organic and mechanical figures
- and someone with experience porting models from Blender to Source Filmmaker

Employment Type:
While I'm admittedly very low on cash right now, especially after an attempted $200 commission that completely fell apart, I will be able to pay you, though that amount I'm not sure of but I'm happy to discuss it

Work commitment:
Because of that low price, theres no major expectations to have the models done ASAP, though it would be good to get an update at least once a month. I've had people brought onto the team present no work after months of time and while its understandable that people have numerous other things to do (especially in the current world situation) it'd be good to see something eventually

Preferred method of contact:
You can contact me via Discord! I go by the nickname of "H [she/her]" on the server!

Job Description:
4-5 rigged models based off a series of concept art which will be ported to Source Filmmaker (what the games rendered with) and used as characters or antagonists for the final night of the game! We have a mix of a human character and 4 more robotic ones

Last edited: