Seeking Looking for brainwashing or bad end games with female protagonist

May 5, 2021
Same, I too am looking for more like this, I have seen a couple like:

Latex Dungeon (but it doesn't really have bad ends, it has 'A' 'bad end' but other than that you just appear somewhere else and just walk it off after losing to anything aside from the final final boss or the area bosses where you get a sequence that transforms you and you need to have collected a lot of 'maidens' aka beaten a lot of enemies that aren't fully corrupted)

Milking Farm (but that's male protag with femdom)

Last Evil (but that one does not have brainwashing, it does however have mind control but used on the males)

Castle of Temptation (again femdom, but there are a few scenes which I think are brainwash, not too sure)

Crossing Brothel ~Tales of an Interspecies Bordello~ (quite a bit of scenes with brainwashing, but as for bad ends, technically it is filled with them, but they are fake out ones, as in it gets resolved right after the Bad End pop up)

Makoto Mini Never Underestimate Tentacles (technically there is brainwashing, but it does have bed ends)

Odyssey of Giana (its quite early for this one but it has both brainwashing and bad ends, and the characters you play as are all female)

Interspecies Sex Labyrinth and the Lewd Busty Witch (touhou, it does have brainwashing, but as for bad end, it only has one end, and it ain't a 'good' one)

Reimu gets Brainwashed (its in the name, and does have bad ends, unfortunately I think its abandoned)

Monline (oh yeah, tons of bad ends, its a transformation from male to female however, so I don't know if that might be a turn off for you, but it is done quite well, I am quite sure there is brainwashing in it)

Konoichi Botan (bad ends, and brainwashing sorta)

Happy Heart Panic (oh yeah theres bad ends in here, a few brainwashing scenes and you can have twice as many as you normaly would because you have two seperate characters to do so, one of them is male so that could be a turn off)

The Dungeon of Lewdity (brainwashing, sorta, bad ends... well technically there are none, but it has a lot of ends you can go with, its a browser baised with quite a bit of text, but it does have tons of pictures with it)

Wolf's Dungeon (no brainwashing as far as I know, but there are a lot of bad ends, like a lot)

Fairy Fighting (it is a sister game to Wolf's Dungeon, but this one does have some brainwashing sorta, but it has a lot of bad ends).

Phew, that was a lot of games I listed, I know a lot of them are not RPG, but I wanted to put what I found and emplore anyone else to find more.

-Just an Average Hentai Watcher, enjoying depraved and hedonistic things, just like everyone else.
(p.s too lazy to put links to them but if you search them by the name with how I put it it should be easy to find, if not message me and I'll try looking it up and giving a link)