Looking for Cartoon/Anime 3D-Games

Oct 30, 2018
Have you tried games made with Honey Select? They may be what you're looking for.
Examples - , , , and many others.

Or are they still too uncanny for your tastes?
Perhaps something more like ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There are too many realistic 3D games which scare me...
You want the games tagged 2DCG (all listed ). I would greatly recommend , they're more kinetic novels really than games so no choices to make but they look really good. Also there's and from the same artist. And there's the ( ) Japanese rpgs like and .

I really like , but be aware it's pretty rough around the edges. For example the aspect ratio makes it look mobile game but it isn't.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Looking for something anime-ish? Try Honey Select and Koikatu based games then :D

There's a ton HS games here, but for the beginning I'll recommending Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Waifu Academy, Dark Magic, The Inn, Depravity, Solvalley School, Sylphia Island, Threeeway Changes
As for the Koikatu based, try Harem High School and HS Tutor

If these 3dcg anime-ish games couldn't meet ur preferences, then I guess u'll need a list of 2dcg games, so give them a try :D

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017
Have you tried games made with Honey Select? They may be what you're looking for.
Examples - , , , and many others.

Or are they still too uncanny for your tastes?
Perhaps something more like ?
Monster Girl Island is the right direction, sadly it's still in development just like Half Life 3

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Monster Girl Island is the right direction...
Saw recently looks pretty similar to Island, downloaded it but haven't tried it yet. Also keep forgetting exists, it's kind of in between anime and realistic though.

Most games will probably be in development I'm afraid (just make sure their not labeled abandoned).

W65

May 31, 2018
There have been some good suggestions for games so far. There are a few Japanese devs who make actually-rendered-3D games. Dieselmine is one circle that has a few.

Here's one example (that unsurprisingly for me involves fox girls). , aka , which is by Dieselmine and probably doesn't have an English version around. Note that the second link is to the English-side of DLSite, but that doesn't guarantee that the game's actually in English.

There's another Japanese circle "Tofu Soft" that makes some 3D games like " " which is probably playable in the original Japanese (and also involves fox girls--I think I have a problem).

As far as pre-rendered 2D games that use 3D assets, like those "Honey Select" games, you could also look for "3D Custom Girl." That's another 3D game that folks have used as a way to make art assets for other games. That one's usually abbreviated 3DCG, unfortunately, which conflicts with how this site and I imagine other English-language ones uses 3DCG. It's an older system--you used to see that goofy face model all over the place, though. It's pretty quickly recognizable. An example of a game generating its 2D assets from that would be Slave Matrix (on this site) or that old-ass Village of Nightmare (I think that's the name).

Reactions: TheBlueKnight