[R>Artist 3D] [S>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for Character/Scene Artist for personal project (Daz3D)

jironstone

Mar 6, 2024
Project:
- Personal mini project

Developer:
- N/A yet. Working myself

Looking for:

- 3D Artist: Sculpting, 3D Character and Scene creation, Rigging, etc.
- 2D Artist (low priority): Creation of background for scenes, textures and exploratory drawings

Employment Type:
- PAID - Casual , constant, long term, minimal at few hours per month.

Work commitment:
- Long term collaboration: few hours per month. Due to the continuous nature of the work this collaboration would be purely casual, few hours of work per month. I am not looking for a time/milestone approach but an iterative quality based approach. This is paid on a basis of few hours per month as I am doing this mostly without a clear profit path ahead.

Preferred method of contact:
- If you are interested in discussing further please let me know your Discord and basic details and I would be glad to connect and answer all questions you might have.

Job Description:
- The project is personal and will be private for long time hence why discretion, confidentiality and a quick NDA clause is required. Copyright and full rights are to be provided. Also the project breaks many patterns from religious themes to hardcore extremes. If you are interested in further discussing and there are any guardrails on what you do not work on please be clear on what you do and you do not work on.

I have worked with few artists for some sketches and model drawings doing some minimal exploratory research so far. What specifically I am looking for now is to continue the exploratory work by creating some 3d models,3d backgrounds and potential scenes to further clarify the vision (DAZ preferred). I am looking for source files and crude renders for a while until things solidify for a better scene/animation storyline creation.

Artist must be able to create realistic characters and scenes (i.e. transparency, liquids, facial expressions etc... ).

Additional comments:
-

Last edited: